• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Pregnant woman calls mrt commuter racist for offering seat

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to pregnant woman of another race:

Dear A.S.S,

I boarded MRT at Yishun on 2 Jan 2016 about 730am. I am almost 6 months pregnant. This fat goon was seating on the reserved seat and did not offer his seat to me. I am not demanding that I should have the seat, as this is becoming so common but I feel sad that people are inconsiderate and unkind.

The seat in my case is crucial as I am having pregnancy complications (bleeding for 3months at least, at a threatened miscarriage, low lying placenta now so I do get pain in my belly with baby kicking low and standing too long will compromise my pregnancy. This is a baby after 14 years with 2 miscarriages in the past.

Of course this man or any will not know the story behind every pregnant women as each case is different and I honestly prefer to stand expect that I have to take a lot of caution now given my condition. We do not have the luxury to stay at home or take a cab every day to work. The whole row was filled up with young men who were "sleeping". This man in the reserved seat was not sleeping but looking around and only shuts his eyes a sec or two at times. I wish he knew what I was going through.

Though I am advised by doctors to bed rest, or at least not stand/walk too for long, we have no choice but to work to survive. My journey was about 35-40mins. I was already standing in front of him for about 20mins with my tummy obviously showing. This is not new, so I can’t expect much. But what shocked me was about 20mins later, a Chinese pregnant lady walked in and this guy immediately got up and gave her the seat! WITH?! Even kindness and consideration is race selective?! :rolleyes:

P.S: I hope men can be gentle men too.

From, SG Indian mummy.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...-pregnant-lady
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff
- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art....vMTqxUHp.dpuf

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
As someone in pappies had said ... "ownself checks ownself." If this statement is stretched and applied to every day life in sinki land, it can be taken to mean "own race checks own race" .. what is wrong if the bloke literally adopted this saying to offer the seat to the pregnant woman of his own race?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As someone in pappies had said ... "ownself checks ownself." If this statement is stretched and applied to every day life in sinki land, it can be taken to mean "own race checks own race" .. what is wrong if the bloke literally adopted this saying to offer the seat to the pregnant woman of his own race?

That's right. This man is free to offer his seat to anyone he likes so he prefers the chinese lady so what.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ravi-u85xr.jpg

remember ravi ? his wife?
self entitlement at its best!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"But what shocked me was about 20mins later, a Chinese pregnant lady walked in and this guy immediately got up and gave her the seat! WITH?! Even kindness and consideration is race selective?! "

what lies! playing race card...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The bitch could have just asked any of the commuters to see who will give a seat to her. Don't need to sit on priority seat. Anyone sitting on any seat, she could have just asked them. Don;t tell me the whole train carriage, no one was willing to give up a seat.

Instead she chose to spend her effort taking picture of priority seat person rather than just someone else for a seat. This is the typical behaviour of the 70%.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
9 out of 10 Fair and Lovely Indian Female Monkeys are fat. Singaporeans aren't zoologists, can't differentiate Pregnant Monkeys and Fat Monkeys.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support equal rights for women & this means no special rights even if you are pregnant. After all, no one is forcing them to get pregnant.

If you make the choice to do so then you should expect to make sacrifices & not have an entitlement attitude.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indians are familiar with racism. They practically invented a whole religion around discriminating against fellow Indians based on their skin colour. The darker the skin, the worse you would be treated. So what's the issue here?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The bitch could have just asked any of the commuters to see who will give a seat to her. Don't need to sit on priority seat. Anyone sitting on any seat, she could have just asked them. Don;t tell me the whole train carriage, no one was willing to give up a seat.

Instead she chose to spend her effort taking picture of priority seat person rather than just someone else for a seat. This is the typical behaviour of the 70%.

You could actually be right that NO ONE willing to give seat to this shitskin, perhaps she looked FAT instead of pregnant.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis is what happened when Pee A Pee is in charged.

the incident highlighted the reality of sillypooreans personality and social behavior and mentality
1]pretending to be gracious and kind
if sillypooretains are truly gracious , all those seated in the whole row
would have stood up and offer the seat
2] mentality is to follow order without question
the 'Reserved Seat' sign is just a way to tell sillypootians to offer seat to the needy
yet silly people took it as the law and rule that seats with that label are the only ones meant for that purpose.
so the person next to it is free from the obligation to offer the seat and lawfully right to do so ,
no need to feel guilty.

in short ,
sillypootians are just dumb

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is wrong with this? She is entitled to the priority seat. That shit of a guy should not have occupied the seat in the 1st place. In Korea, priority seats are never taken by those who are not entitled to it.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the shit skins, you and your baby die your fucking problem! Why give up seat to you when you are piece of fucking cheeby shit!
And you shoot the photo before he give up seat to chinese. You bastard bitch!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot stand in mrt then take taxi lor. no money then OT till human traffic reduce then leave office. Preggie do not mean entitled to a seat in public transport. It just a matter of planning the journey and leaving early or leave later so that the chance of getting a seat is higher. my wife rode the NE line from Chinatown to harbourfront and then from there back home. Add 15min to the journey but confirm get seat, everybody happy.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are familiar with racism. They practically invented a whole religion around discriminating against fellow Indians based on their skin colour. The darker the skin, the worse you would be treated. So what's the issue here?

Indians are the most racist animal on earth, in a world class racism league of their own, no other race even comes close. Indian monkeys are hypocrites who will always take full advantage of the victim card / racism card / minority card to gain leverage in every society where they are not majority.

Indians are professional liars, thats why they make good lawyers. Never ever trust an Indian. Just watch what they do. 99% of Indian marriages are still caste marriages, they only marry within the same caste, the 1% inter-caste couple have already eloped and ostracised by their own families.

Indian monkeys have the right to be racist towards fellow Indian monkeys , and racists towards every other races on earth. But you cannot be racist towards Indian monkeys, otherwise they will scream racism in no time. This is Indian Monkey Logic for you.