• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Pregnant woman calls mrt commuter racist for offering seat

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bitch could have just asked any of the commuters to see who will give a seat to her. Don't need to sit on priority seat. Anyone sitting on any seat, she could have just asked them. Don;t tell me the whole train carriage, no one was willing to give up a seat.

Instead she chose to spend her effort taking picture of priority seat person rather than just someone else for a seat. This is the typical behaviour of the 70%.
i second that. Any seats can be offered to anyone who needs the seat more.
Yet she has the luxury of time to take photo, post online and kpkb, why dont ask ard at the first plc?

On the other hand, there is no one willing to offer seat to her. Mortals are selfish by nature. When u went out in public, u cant take things for granted.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are the most racist animal on earth, in a world class racism league of their own, no other race even comes close. Indian monkeys are hypocrites who will always take full advantage of the victim card / racism card / minority card to gain leverage in every society where they are not majority.

Indians are professional liars, thats why they make good lawyers. Never ever trust an Indian. Just watch what they do. 99% of Indian marriages are still caste marriages, they only marry within the same caste, the 1% inter-caste couple have already eloped and ostracised by their own families.

Indian monkeys have the right to be racist towards fellow Indian monkeys , and racists towards every other races on earth. But you cannot be racist towards Indian monkeys, otherwise they will scream racism in no time. This is Indian Monkey Logic for you.

Post of 2016 ~~ clap ! clap ! clap !

This post should be framed up and hanged at the entrance of Changi Business Park, Meville Park @ Simei and Little India MRT station.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians are the most racist animal on earth, in a world class racism league of their own, no other race even comes close. Indian monkeys are hypocrites who will always take full advantage of the victim card / racism card / minority card to gain leverage in every society where they are not majority.

Indians are professional liars, thats why they make good lawyers. Never ever trust an Indian. Just watch what they do. 99% of Indian marriages are still caste marriages, they only marry within the same caste, the 1% inter-caste couple have already eloped and ostracised by their own families.

Indian monkeys have the right to be racist towards fellow Indian monkeys , and racists towards every other races on earth. But you cannot be racist towards Indian monkeys, otherwise they will scream racism in no time. This is Indian Monkey Logic for you.

Truly a damn good post here. Would be post of 2015, definitely can be post of 2016

"if you see a snake and an Indian, kill the Indian first."

http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/art-culture/kill-the-indian-first

These are one of the wisest words spoken by people of the past who knew how these shit skins acted like, continue to act and will always act in the future.

If you see a snake and an Indian, and you have 5 rounds in your revolver, shoot the Indian first. And then pump the other 4 rounds into the Indian to make sure he's dead. :biggrin:

That snake doesn't even deserve to die.

Agree. You never go wrong.:biggrin:

:biggrin:

Post of 2016 ~~ clap ! clap ! clap !

This post should be framed up and hanged at the entrance of Changi Business Park, Meville Park @ Simei and Little India MRT station.

second this.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng lah! not my picture ...

.... at first I thot she talked about me :biggrin:

is this you on the train? pair of fat butts keep blocking my view.

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So smart ah sbf gongest chibaikia. Why dont u shaft your ass with some chilipadi and get an orgasm with all your gongest chibai guess the race posts. Kiam gan karchng :oIo:

why not you do the same to johntan and zeroo for their guess the race posts?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see a snake and an Indian, and you have 5 rounds in your revolver, shoot the Indian first. And then pump the other 4 rounds into the Indian to make sure he's dead. :biggrin:

That's because Chinese eat snakes. They eat snake skin even. And it's innards, which are taken off when snake still alive. Then use scissors to cut off the head right in front of your face. That's Chinese culinary experience for you.