• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race - Demand for FREE money and wants it fast.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously i really have good reason to believe let's just change this shit skin fucker ravi to a chinese person in the same exact situation and complaining the same crap. I can bet no one would donate to him all because he is a chinese. Just think for yourself. in future just look at incidents like this or something similar and try to imagine a chinese in the same situation and acting the same way or if it's a chinese person change it to a m&d or a shit skin and you will realize somehow m&ds or shit skins get away more with their bitching.

Anyway i doubt a chinese person would be so thick skinned to demand so much. Been to jail 10 times, became unemployable due to disability due to gang fight and still act like the govt owes him something. Somehow a chinese person can never beat a shit skin in thick skiness.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-MSF-o...n-t-owe-you-during-argument-gone-viral?page=3

how on earth did he failed PSLE twice ? in,out prison 10 times... no one recommend him dishwasher job at sake sushi ? S$3,000/- ? or he is plain lazy ?

55cca1d036457.jpg

what is ravi waiting for ?... http://features.insing.com/feature/sakae-sushi-dishwashers-3000-month/id-ac5e3f00/

just f hota this fellow....
Ravi M G Rajasagaran
Brothers, Sister, Friends & all :-
I'm hereby here to let u know about myself as I'm receiving alot of personal mgs asking about my personal details, I could really appreciate each and everyone for encouraging me and my family.
I'm Ravi s/o M G Rajasagaran age 33 yrs old married and have a 2/ yrs old son and my wife is currently 7 months pregnant. My dad passed away in Sembawang shipyard explore in 12 july 1992 when I was 10yrs old I wasn't schooling, at the point of time MR K Shanmugam came for a house visit and write in for me to go school again which is at si ling primary school I fail my psle twice and I notice that I couldn't study so I decided to work in kfc after that my mom sold the flat with the money she asked me weather I'm interested to study again so I decided to continue with my studies and went to ite but she could only afford to pay my school fees for few months and again I drop off and went to work and took a wrong path in my life by doing all kind wrong things I went to prison 10 time. I never regret been through in n out from prison till the day I got married n started to have my own family and decided not to step into that path again and never will go there again all I wanna is to bring up my kids in good path and don't want them to know about my past life. When my dad passed he left money and house behind for me and I didnt appreciate tat at tat point of time. Now all I want this to have my own house for my family coz I'll never know how long I can live in world and I don't want my kids to question me asking what I keep for them in future. With all my strength and will power I just want to support my family with all I can !
And please everyone never ask me who did I vote for coz I've never vote for anyone before because of my past life and I'm sure what I'm going through in my life got nothing to do with vote.
All I know and belive is I'm a singaporean.
Edited · 1 · 24 October

Just change ravi to a chinese person doing exactly the same thing and living exactly the same life and you will see especially chinese ppl suddenly not give a damn and mock him all cos he's a shit skin he gets this despite being such a fucker. 10x in prison. Do you know what a scumbag that is. Just ask yourself unless you are narong wongwan who has been to jail in a few countries would you want to go to jail a 2nd time if somehow you have been convicted and need to serve time? Suffice to say i bet the majority of you here would never attempt to get yourself in trouble with the law a 2nd time yet this fucking shit skin did it 10x and got bored of it since he got married.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You support late LeeCONsYou idea of sterilizing those people with low education so that they cannot have offsprings?

Let me think....
yes? This motherfucker ah neh has been in and out of jail 10 times...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9..10! Failed PSLE twice. Squandered away house left by his father. Tried to cheat the system by getting all his medical shit done while in prison. No money and jobless yet still have one more kid. He should be shot in the head. No wait....let's not waste the bullet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me think....
yes? This motherfucker ah neh has been in and out of jail 10 times...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9..10! Failed PSLE twice. Squandered away house left by his father. Tried to cheat the system by getting all his medical shit done while in prison. No money and jobless yet still have one more kid. He should be shot in the head. No wait....let's not waste the bullet.

why this shit skin nigger shouldn't be allowed to live so what do you suggest?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he has no money, he shouldn't be making babies.

This is what happens without the PAP in charge.... oops.... they ARE in charge!!! :eek:

What has happened to my beloved PAP??? Why are they giving handouts to the lazy, losers of society???? :*:

LKY saw this coming 30 years ago..

His 2 child policy causes many poor peasants to snub the lives of many babies when a $3000 accouchement fees were levied for the third born.

My doctor friend was devastated by this policy which causes many thousands of babies to be aborted.

The lucky ones were those whose parents can pay the $3000 at that time.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
LKY saw this coming 30 years ago..

His 2 child policy causes many poor peasants to snub the lives of many babies when a $3000 accouchement fees were levied for the third born.

My doctor friend was devastated by this policy which causes many thousands of babies to be aborted.

The lucky ones were those whose parents can pay the $3000 at that time.

The more abortions the better. The world is far too overcrowded.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when poor people in singapore especially hundreds of thousands of good sinkies who slog and slave hard everyday and pick cardboard for a living gets $300 assistance every month its called "entitlement complex" garmen owes u a living.but when higher mortals and natural aristocrats get their salaries pegged to millions and hundreds of thousands excluding bonuses,that is called servant leadership,selfless servitute.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
when poor people in singapore especially hundreds of thousands of good sinkies who slog and slave hard everyday and pick cardboard for a living gets $300 assistance every month its called "entitlement complex" garmen owes u a living.but when higher mortals and natural aristocrats get their salaries pegged to millions and hundreds of thousands excluding bonuses,that is called servant leadership,selfless servitute.

The difference is that the higher mortals and natural aristocrats deserve what they get because they contribute hugely to the betterment of the country.

On the other hand the losers don't deserve a bloody cent. They were liabilities from the day they were born.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY saw this coming 30 years ago.. His 2 child policy causes many poor peasants to snub the lives of many babies when a $3000 accouchement fees were levied for the third born. My doctor friend was devastated by this policy which causes many thousands of babies to be aborted. The lucky ones were those whose parents can pay the $3000 at that time.

Such a pity that no one gave $3,000 to tonychat's parents

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the kind of 'gian png" needy families is rather common in Singapore.

Encountered a few before.
Have money for handphone for everyone in the family, eat in restaurants but no money to pay for education and asking for grants from government.
Give them voucher to collect 2nd hand books and they say their children dun like and didn't go and collect.
Give children voucher to eat in school and they say the children find it shameful using the vouchers and asked for cash instead.
Give them household necessity and they complain quality of rice, oils, sugar, etc of poor quality.
Found out that they sold the free items for profit to pay for other items they like.
Later complain to Mass Media about the poor or little help they got is barely enough.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of chao ah new behavior should be punished. If u do not have money and can't work either, u will go and have one more kid?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have money for handphone for everyone in the family, eat in restaurants but no money to pay for education and asking for grants from government.
Give them voucher to collect 2nd hand books and they say their children dun like and didn't go and collect.
Give children voucher to eat in school and they say the children find it shameful using the vouchers and asked for cash instead.
Give them household necessity and they complain quality of rice, oils, sugar, etc of poor quality.
Found out that they sold the free items for profit to pay for other items they like.
Later complain to Mass Media about the poor or little help they got is barely enough.

In this 21st century world,I would be insulted if im not living a swiss standard of living on a cleaners salary,even bangras construction workers get to dine at kfc and maccas,

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2zi796o.jpg

$388 from helpful idiot to this ah neh jerkoff!

I guess i will just take his example, have a couple of kids even if i am jobless and relying on handouts!

Oh man might as well help him raise his kid.
Kind to shit skin is cruel to urself.
U nvr noe when the wife not around, he might poke her french husband.:eek:

$388, can go cat 150 2 times, bal go kopitam drink stout, take cab go home and beat his wife.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow, you've described tarpow john to a t(an) :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These people are able to find loophole to milk the pap....albeit in small sum but I applaud them.
Pap only knows how to leech and this guy is just leeching back.....
Kudos to him.
Disclaimer: I would compliment even if he was a Chinese