• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race - Demand for FREE money and wants it fast.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks don't demand free money. Scum chinks will come up with a scam that risks the lives of thousands in order to achieve financial gain.

my fellow honorary chinese dog. You are only partially correct. We chinks demand free money too. We chinks are the worst!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHAT A FUCKING JERKOFF! HE CAN'T EVEN WAIT A FEW DAYS AND THE WIFE IS ALSO A STUPID CUNT FOR FILMING IN SECRET! WHY IS THIS USELESS BUGGER HAVING ANOTHER KID WHEN HE IS ON HANDOUTS? HE SHOULD BE JAILED AND CANED! HIS WIFE SHOULD BE SLAPPED REAL HARD TOO!

Dear Sir/Mdm,
I'm Ravi S/O M G Rajasagaran
Ic No : S8206192D.
Currently I am seeking financial help from Boon Lay SSO and his name is Nick Lee.

Today this morning he called up my wife and told her that this month there'll be a delay in our cash payout and told us to come down to meet at 11.30am.
So my wife and I went over to meet him personally.

I was explaining to him that if there's any delay he could have let us know earlier so I could have make some other arrangement and its not fair to tell me today when I was depending on the cash which I thought I will be receiving tomorrow. :rolleyes:

With the cash, I've got to do my new born baby's birth certificate, need to bring my wife for her check up and also use the cash to go and visit our baby who is still in NICU and was born at 30 weeks prematured.

I've to visit her almost everyday as my wife needs to breast feed her and because of the surgery my wife can't be travelling in the bus or MRT and we've to take a cab down to KKH.

At the same time I also need to get diapers and milk powder for my 1st son who is 2 1/2 years old. :eek: (no money for milk powder even!)
While I was trying to explain my situation, your officer told me off that WE DONT OWN YOU. (it's true! the govt doesn't owe u any shit! :rolleyes:)
I WAS REALLY HURT BY THIS WORD. IS MY FAMILY A BURDEN TO YOU ALL ?
I WAS DEPENDING ON THE CASH TO RUN MY FAMILY AND NOT TO MISUSE IT. SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TREAT PEOPLE WHO SEEK HELP FROM YOU ALL!
Ravi
Editor's note: we have transferred $100 to the family last night and visited the baby at KKH ICU. The prematured baby girl weighs less than 1 kg and will be in ICU for at least two months.
The 7-minute video conversation is provided by the writer.
He has also formally launched a complaint with the branch.
Ravi is 33 years old and suffers from muscular dystrophy as a result of a vicious attack (secret society gang member la!) many years ago. He is certified permanently unfit to work.
If you wish to donate directly to the family please let us know. Do it for the poor helpless baby struggling for her life at KKH.
Christmas is a season for giving...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That nigger got muscular dystrophy as a result of a vicious attack. He should have gotten attacked in the cock then no more of his spawn can be sired

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its bloody obvious that this stinky ah neh is hell bent to be on welfare for life. Useless burden to society. Fucking parasite.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thou he was a Refugees in Europe they demanded 2000 euros monthly
or they go hunger strike!! this chow ah neh no different if you can't afford
don't have another kids!!

Just because u have another kid can afford gahmen must look after you??

Go fcuk spider lah!! gahmen don't owe you any money ok??

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess who is paying that stinky neh premature baby icu bills.

that's why at the end of the day I truly respect Lim Hng Kiang when he was honest and brave enough for him to tell MoH to stop subsidising $300,000 foor a premature hopeless baby. you find alot of whiners nowadays asking for the sky , just because they are not the ones paying the bill and would cow beh and cow bu as if their fark up children are the only ones worth saving in the world. expect taxes and GST to shoot up when you pander to these selfish people

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No money but can have smart phone with data somemore.

I have visited some of these 'poor' people before, many have 40" LCD TV in their flat, home broadband and some even cable TV.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now let's look at this cheebye ah neh's situation.

He is unable to work, yet he can fuck and have another kid who came out premature.

His wife secretly filmed the conversation as they want to sabo the MSF staff for delaying their financial assistance, which by the way was delayed because MSF increased the money from $600 to $800 per month! Mind you, $800 free money for a pair of idiot parents who don't know the concept of 'don't have kid when u are jobless and on welfare!'

The MSF staff could have gotten fired due to this video which was published widely. And the MSF staff was only pointing out the obvious - nobody owns the fucker a living. If the man has pride, he wouldn't be begging for money there.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wanna bet how he got involved in a vicious attack? Secret society member? Loanshark? Football bet gone wrong?

He's a shit skin already and they are genetically predisposed to be violent so have to judge differently from other races. This shit skin could have been whacked at a drinking session

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like this ah neh went to prison and also wrote complain letter in there too. What a piece of shit. Who told him to mess up his own shit life and get stab wounds so serious? Looks like he was trying to be a freeloader and get free medical treatment before he goes out of jail.

[Article forwarded to The Real Singapore]

Director of Prison,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Admiralty West Prison,
Dr Kamal K Verma,
Senior Consultant National Neuroscience Institute Tan Tock Seng Hospital Singapore,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Ravi S/O M G Rajasagaran of NRIC no S82xxxxx-D. Inmate no S 00xxx/2014. I was admitted to prison on 06/02/2014 and released on 18/07/2014.

I have been a NNI patient at TTSH from year 2012 and seeing a senior consultant named Dr Kamal K Verma. i suffered severe injuries on my body due to stab wounds.

So upon my admission to prison i had hereby informed the medical doctor and prison staff at Cluster B2 on my medical status and also handed them my medical report issued by National Neuroscience Institute doctor.

I also informed them that i do have a medical appointment on May 2014. They stated that they will checked with NNI Dept before sending me for my appointment on that day.

I were also refused to be given my medication that were issued by TTSH NNI doctor.

As i were transfer to Admiralty West Prison on April 2014, i thought i will be brought to TTSH on my appointment day. But nothing were done and i decided to report sick on June 2014 as i had totally lost full strength on my left hand. i cant even use my left hand to press my asthma inhaler. The doctor claimed that he were not known that i have an appointment at NNI dept. The doctor also told me to get out of the medical centre without giving me any pain relieve medication.

This were witness by CPL Yogeswaren and CPL Danny Kumar. As i were outside housing unit office at block Echo, i cried explaining to SGT Terence as i were in deep pain. SGT Terence checked with the senior staff nurse and were told that they assumed that i REFUSED to go for my appointment at TTSH on my appointment date 29-05-2014.

SGT Terence then called OO DSP Kalai to see me as i insisted to see him myself. After detailed explaination to DSP Kalai, my statement were taken by CPL Danny Kumar. I were told subsequently that i will be sent to TTSH NNI Dept before my release day.

However, this did not happen and instead, I was told to go for my appointment date myself after prison had reschedule it on 07-08-2014.

I would like to ask here why it must wait till i am released from prison? According to prison they tried to make a appointment but could not get a slot for me when i am still in prison. So why they did not sent me on my original appointment date? Upon my released, i called up TTSH for earlier appointment date to be given to me as i had very severe pain. Then a staff by the name of Siok Ling from the NNI Dept told me that it was in fact the prison that had told them to give me an appointment date only upon my released date 20-07-2014.

Since my condition worsen while in prison and nothing were done for my pain and lost of strength, i demand a full explaination from all related parties.

I will consult a legal expert for advice before proceeding on the next course of action. :rolleyes: In a mean time i demand a prompt reply from your department. Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Ravi

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
ms.. moi support u.. what have that scum done in his whole life to deserve 800 pay out per month.
fuck him. Hum ga chan :oIo:

$800 per mth...knn some cleaner wash until skin drop off oso neber get $800 per mth. Why de fuck we taxpayer mus gib dis shitskin $800 per mth? No hand no leg dunno how to work then go jump bedok reservoir lah. Hum ga chan :oIo:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
$800 for doing nothing? How much longer do we have to feed this useless parasite to society?

Oh... maybe it will be increased to $1000 when his kids are older.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-MSF-officer-who-told-man-we-don-t-owe-you-during-argument-gone-viral?page=3

how on earth did he failed PSLE twice ? in,out prison 10 times... no one recommend him dishwasher job at sake sushi ? S$3,000/- ? or he is plain lazy ?

55cca1d036457.jpg

what is ravi waiting for ?... http://features.insing.com/feature/sakae-sushi-dishwashers-3000-month/id-ac5e3f00/

just f hota this fellow....
Ravi M G Rajasagaran
Brothers, Sister, Friends & all :-
I'm hereby here to let u know about myself as I'm receiving alot of personal mgs asking about my personal details, I could really appreciate each and everyone for encouraging me and my family.
I'm Ravi s/o M G Rajasagaran age 33 yrs old married and have a 2/ yrs old son and my wife is currently 7 months pregnant. My dad passed away in Sembawang shipyard explore in 12 july 1992 when I was 10yrs old I wasn't schooling, at the point of time MR K Shanmugam came for a house visit and write in for me to go school again which is at si ling primary school I fail my psle twice and I notice that I couldn't study so I decided to work in kfc after that my mom sold the flat with the money she asked me weather I'm interested to study again so I decided to continue with my studies and went to ite but she could only afford to pay my school fees for few months and again I drop off and went to work and took a wrong path in my life by doing all kind wrong things I went to prison 10 time. I never regret been through in n out from prison till the day I got married n started to have my own family and decided not to step into that path again and never will go there again all I wanna is to bring up my kids in good path and don't want them to know about my past life. When my dad passed he left money and house behind for me and I didnt appreciate tat at tat point of time. Now all I want this to have my own house for my family coz I'll never know how long I can live in world and I don't want my kids to question me asking what I keep for them in future. With all my strength and will power I just want to support my family with all I can !
And please everyone never ask me who did I vote for coz I've never vote for anyone before because of my past life and I'm sure what I'm going through in my life got nothing to do with vote.
All I know and belive is I'm a singaporean.
Edited · 1 · 24 October