• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Minister Shan Explains To Cheapskate Sinkies That ICA Officers Working Their Guts Out! Stop Trying To Buy Cheap At JB!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking chibye did anyone forced you to buy jb whore house KNN not your fault KNN this statement you dare to say KNN phua chi bye mouth needs to sentence to death KNN
Not my fault because not that I don’t want to buy hdb but pap don’t let me buy. In other words I was forced to buy Jb house indeed as nothing else to buy within my budget. But on hindsight I can don’t buy house and just rent indeed but like I said before i think too highly of ccb Malaysians and didn’t know then you ccb Malaysians whores and sons of whores are such evil ingrates criminal bastards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis thread is about jam and congestion at the causeway... issue btw SG & MY.. you always like to stir the SAF to shoot first. . talk later... but SG can't even manage check point crossing... how to go to war ???

What has management of checkpoint got to do with ability to go war? If 10 or 100 million people swarm the checkpoint now it will collapse no matter how good the management is.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking gong chi bye of byes 山木cunt say what you believe what KNN look at the keyword "usually" 90% remained behind to maintain operation KNN this is the magic word to make gongchibye like you head spinning KNN

On the contrary you fucking Malaysians trying to stir shit using the word “usually” when the fact is only 10% went on leave. Not 50% or what, so there is nothing to complain about surge in volume causing jam.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary you fucking Malaysians trying to stir shit using the word “usually” when the fact is only 10% went on leave. Not 50% or what, so there is nothing to complain about surge in volume causing jam.
KNN la sai lah you what the fact you gongchibye KNN 山木cunt say usually 90% you believe 90% KNN shows how naive you are KNN when someone say "usually" he had already unknowingly self pwn KNN does my uncle need to spell out to your gongchi brain - it means at times for certain condition it may not be 90% understand KNN and what 50% KNN you think 山木cunt so stoopid like you KNN the matter is usually then the % is not relevant anymore is used as a tool to con gongchibye like you understand KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not my fault because not that I don’t want to buy hdb but pap don’t let me buy. In other words I was forced to buy Jb house indeed as nothing else to buy within my budget. But on hindsight I can don’t buy house and just rent indeed but like I said before i think too highly of ccb Malaysians and didn’t know then you ccb Malaysians whores and sons of whores are such evil ingrates criminal bastards.
KNN who cares whether you buy or don't buy KNN you make your own decision and don't blame others understand KNN sentence your cb to death KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN who cares whether you buy or don't buy KNN you make your own decision and don't blame others understand KNN sentence your cb to death KNN
Don’t twist again. You are the one blaming me for buying cheap house in JB and causing jam and I am telling you it’s not my fault that’s all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN la sai lah you what the fact you gongchibye KNN 山木cunt say usually 90% you believe 90% KNN shows how naive you are KNN when someone say "usually" he had already unknowingly self pwn KNN does my uncle need to spell out to your gongchi brain - it means at times for certain condition it may not be 90% understand KNN and what 50% KNN you think 山木cunt so stoopid like you KNN the matter is usually then the % is not relevant anymore is used as a tool to con gongchibye like you understand KNN
No you are the ccb Malaysian cunt creating an issue out of no issue again based on one word “usually”. If this only 10% on leave thing doesn’t apply now - like what you are accusing based on hot air as usual - Shanmugan will not say it in his visit to the checkpoint.