• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Minister Shan Explains To Cheapskate Sinkies That ICA Officers Working Their Guts Out! Stop Trying To Buy Cheap At JB!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 1300px-Map_of_the_Schengen_Area.svg.png
    1300px-Map_of_the_Schengen_Area.svg.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 434
  • Screenshot_2018-12-28 Schengen Area - Wikipedia.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-28 Schengen Area - Wikipedia.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ICA is adopting 3 methods in future ... Facial recognition, iris and fingerprint. In time to come, it's self service and only if 3 methods fail, an officer will attend to you. That should speed up the q

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real issue is the causeway cannot handle such high volumes of traffic. The causeway was build more than 100 years ago and has reached its designed limit decades ago. It does not help that on the m&d side there is only a few counters to handle more than 100k ppl going in and out and CIQ. So of course sure jam. And pap does not want singkies to go up n down easily. If not everyone go JB than singkieland businesses collapse is worse right?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is an explosion or fire, you can kiss ur arse good bye frm getting out of the situation alive. The traffic jam will make sure no help can get there in time to save ur arse.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
ak_cps_2812.jpg

ICA Staff Sergeant Chin Peng Sum pleaded guilty on Dec 28, 2018, to corruption charges and breaching the Official Secrets Act.

They definitely overworked and under paid...need free massages and specials.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shan may have walked the ground but still oblivious to the fact that only 50% of the immigration counters are open for business.

ICA is the cheapskate one for not hiring more staff to tide over the busy festive period.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ICA is adopting 3 methods in future ... Facial recognition, iris and fingerprint. In time to come, it's self service and only if 3 methods fail, an officer will attend to you. That should speed up the q

First few months of adoption will be a failure because many sinkies prefer the "human touch" and the older folks tend to be IT illiterate. Instead of helping themselves and speeding up the queue, they will press the help button and call for ICA staff to come over and help them, thus increasing the turnaround time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you stoopid naive fool 山木cunt say what you believe what KNN even if it's really 10% instead of adding is subtracting with increased traffic KNN no wonder you were terminated for being a naive fool besides being a horny slut KNN
You are the horny slut ccb Malaysian calling me one. Anytime I will trust pap facts than your hot air ccb lies. Only 10% ICA officers take leave during year end still complain what shit? 430000 travelers but how many are Singaporeans? probably 300000 contributed by ccb Malaysians travelling in and out daily creating jams. Why don’t blame them but blame ICA officers?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no such thing as 'Malay land' anymore than there is such thing as 'Chink land' or 'keling land'. Land is just land. The m&ds also aren't the first to land in this area. If there is, it should be the orang asli, who don't see themselves as m&ds and the m&ds don't see the orang asli as bumiputera either.
Tell that to angmohs in USA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that the Brexit deal that you have proposed to UK and the EU because I have not read about it?
No I am not talking about brexit but opposite of that for ASEAN to be like EU and Spore and mudland etc can have no border control without merger which is what UK considering to achieve in brexit deal according to this news.

E669FFB2-F280-4100-B8BF-7790B5110337.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
days back you're stirring shit for both sides to go to war.... now talking about manager.. school children, holidays.. .... does that mean December is ceasefire. .??
You didn’t read I already said that now got tsunami not suitable to go war with barbarians? Must show solidarity with poor victims of tsunami.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the horny slut ccb Malaysian calling me one. Anytime I will trust pap facts than your hot air ccb lies. Only 10% ICA officers take leave during year end still complain what shit? 430000 travelers but how many are Singaporeans? probably 300000 contributed by ccb Malaysians travelling in and out daily creating jams. Why don’t blame them but blame ICA officers?
KNN gongchibye get your facts right before opening your cb mouth KNN all the gong chi byes like you cross the bridge to buy cheap stuff KNN you are the worst gong chi chow byes among the gong chi byes to buy cheap jb whore house KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN gongchibye get your facts right before opening your cb mouth KNN all the gong chi byes like you cross the bridge to buy cheap stuff KNN you are the worst gong chi chow byes among the gong chi byes to buy cheap jb whore house KNN
Telling ccb lies again. How many times must I say I only went to Jb to buy house after Spore policy change to stop me from buying hdb in Spore? Not my fault ok. And this 10% ICA Officer taking leave is a correct fact too.

B077D77F-952C-489F-8EFF-5029F9AB95D1.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telling ccb lies again. How many times must I say I only went to Jb to buy house after Spore policy change to stop me from buying hdb in Spore? Not my fault ok. And this 10% ICA Officer taking leave is a correct fact too.

View attachment 50880
KNN you fucking gong chi bye of byes 山木cunt say what you believe what KNN look at the keyword "usually" 90% remained behind to maintain operation KNN this is the magic word to make gongchibye like you head spinning KNN

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn’t read I already said that now got tsunami not suitable to go war with barbarians? Must show solidarity with poor victims of tsunami.
tis thread is about jam and congestion at the causeway... issue btw SG & MY.. you always like to stir the SAF to shoot first. . talk later... but SG can't even manage check point crossing... how to go to war ???

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 50880
KNN you fucking chibye did anyone forced you to buy jb whore house KNN not your fault KNN this statement you dare to say KNN phua chi bye mouth needs to sentence to death KNN