• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good luck to all those leasehold private condo in future when your super high condo cannot be enbloc anymore...

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hdb is much better than 99yr condo. Most 99 condo now are built next to HDB, they. just change to fancy name like, de'condo la east on de' Riverfront......something french or italian

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
that’s why you’re depressed. your sis gives up on canada and returns to sg, wasting your generosity, hospitality, and persuasion to convince her of a better life for her and her family.

Yeah all wasted. Money time and effort.

Before they came I told them just get any entry level job. So that you are not living off savings. I will help provide housing. Husband lucky got white collar job in his field before coming. But sister kept saying she need to find job she wants and likes. Otherwise what is the point of migrating?

Ask them to buy a good reliable cheaper car first. They say why? I said keep costs low first. When you both find jobs and are doing well then buy nicer car. They say if you can live the dream why not live the dream? Why not go for your dream car?

When I talk about "got job take first got money take first" they tell me about Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Self actualization. They cannot see themselves doing entry level jobs. And then when finally got some job also don't like. Say the work is tough a lot of work pay is low after taxes even lower. Food is lousy. Weather is cold. All complaints. Nothing good.

Sigh. Different generation. Different thinking.

I have learned my lesson. Many Singaporeans are not suited to migrating. So no point helping. Even if they are family.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before they came I told them just get any entry level job. So that you are not living off savings. I will help provide housing. Husband lucky got white collar job in his field before coming. But sister kept saying she need to find job she wants and likes. Otherwise what is the point of migrating?

Ask them to buy a good reliable cheaper car first. They say why? I said keep costs low first. When you both find jobs and are doing well then buy nicer car. They say if you can live the dream why not live the dream? Why not go for your dream car?

When I talk about "got job take first got money take first" they tell me about Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Self actualization. They cannot see themselves doing entry level jobs. And then when finally got some job also don't like. Say the work is tough a lot of work pay is low after taxes even lower. Food is lousy. Weather is cold. All complaints. Nothing good.

I have learned my lesson. Many Singaporeans are not suited to migrating. So no point helping. Even if they are family.
sinkie women are conditioned to live in their “m” comfort zones: momma, maids, mrt, malls, makan, manicure, massage, monotony, meaningless media. once they are out there in a vast land of opportunities, wilderness and unknowns, the lack of survival instincts can be a shock. it’s like letting loose a domesticated pet to the feral environment to fend for itself. it will keep coming home scratching the door.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
sinkie women are conditioned to live in their “m” comfort zones: momma, maids, mrt, malls, makan, manicure, massage, monotony, meaningless media. once they are out there in a vast land of opportunities, wilderness and unknowns, the lack of survival instincts can be a shock. it’s like letting loose a domesticated pet to the feral environment to fend for itself. it will keep coming home scratching the door.

Not all sinkie women. But it wasnt just my sister. Her husband also same.

I think it is that generation Z and millennials thing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah my wife is the true real wonder woman. Husband depressed and useless she also carry the fort.
sounds like the wife of my sinkie acquaintance. they live and work in sillycon valley. he kpkb about pap but misses sg for the “comfortable” urban life full of makan and conveniences. so his wife brings sg home to him. bakes bread 1st thing at dawn, makes kaya from scratch, brew kopi, boil eggs before he wakes up for work. when he’s ready for breakfast, kopi, kaya toast, soft boiled eggs are ready at the table. her meals are so authentic and good that she can open her own kopitiam and compete with ya-kun or toast(ed) box. she prepares everything from scratch. her kaya and sambal sauce are better than mine. i’m very picky about those two, and i do a good job on my own with the two, but i crave for her kaya and sambal. she has the perfect touch with makan. i’m so jealous.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
sounds like the wife of my sinkie acquaintance. they live and work in sillycon valley. he kpkb about pap but misses sg for the “comfortable” urban life full of makan and conveniences. so his wife brings sg home to him. bakes bread 1st thing at dawn, makes kaya from scratch, brew kopi, boil eggs before he wakes up for work. when he’s ready for breakfast, kopi, kaya toast, soft boiled eggs are ready at the table. her meals are so authentic and good that she can open her own kopitiam and compete with ya-kun or toast(ed) box. she prepares everything from scratch. her kaya and sambal sauce are better than mine. i’m very picky about those two, and i do a good job on my own with the two, but i crave for her kaya and sambal. she has the perfect touch with makan. i’m so jealous.

I dont crave SG food. Wife just wanted to make them.

Actually I simple person. Just want to be at peace. I am not a foodie. I also am not into cars. I also don't play computer games.

All those years back I said I was migrating not for myself but for the kids. Hope they have a more enjoyable life with more experiences. I think we are giving them the opportunities.

Not just about studying and tuition and getting good marks in exam.

But SG lifestyle is what it is. Many many Singaporeans do enjoy it very much.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont crave SG food. Wife just wanted to make them.

Actually I simple person. Just want to be at peace. I am not a foodie. I also am not into cars. I also don't play computer games.

All those years back I said I was migrating not for myself but for the kids. Hope they have a more enjoyable life with more experiences. I think we are giving them the opportunities.

Not just about studying and tuition and getting good marks in exam.

But SG lifestyle is what it is. Many many Singaporeans do enjoy it very much.
yalor. sg is highly urbanized, convenient, and fun for both sexes, including gays, lesbians and other shades of grey in the lgbtq community. it's the perfect place for the phavorite pastime of plenty of perverts - from upskirt to downblouse, from uptoilet to downshower, from staircase sex to carpark coitus, sexual relief hub.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
why don't u just court her and marry her. U sound like u are in love

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why don't u just court her and marry her. U sound like u are in love
she's chio too, but not young anymore. there's a red line between someone's wife and a friend's or acquaintance's wife. i just admire some sinkie women. not many but they are sextremely resourceful, intelligent, and kind. if only sg parleement has such women.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
she's chio too, but not young anymore. there's a red line between someone's wife and a friend's or acquaintance's wife. i just admire some sinkie women. not many but they are sextremely resourceful, intelligent, and kind. if only sg parleement has such women.
Her husband sounds like a typical sinkie loser. Make the wife get up every morning to make sinkie breakfast for him. LOL. Has he not heard of McDonald's bfast? She will be better off with u lah. Or else, introduce her to the joys of a AMDK so she can leave the loser husband

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Where u made the mistake was in not understanding the sinkie kiasu mentality. most likely u still have it. before doing anything, U should have told your sister and her husband to 1) sell their flats and properties in singapore before they come over 2) renounce their sinkie shitizenship as soon as they can get a canadian one. that way it forces them to burn all their bridges in singapore, so they cannot run back and are forced to make it in canada. If they not willing to do that, don't bother .

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all sinkie women. But it wasnt just my sister. Her husband also same.

I think it is that generation Z and millennials thing.
From my observation, those Sinkies presently between 25 and 45 years old cannot take hardships. Most would just want easy money only. Ironically, these years are the most productive years to earn the most for themselves, but sadly they just squandered their years away like that.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Where u made the mistake was in not understanding the sinkie kiasu mentality. most likely u still have it. before doing anything, U should have told your sister and her husband to 1) sell their flats and properties in singapore before they come over 2) renounce their sinkie shitizenship as soon as they can get a canadian one. that way it forces them to burn all their bridges in singapore, so they cannot run back and are forced to make it in canada. If they not willing to do that, don't bother .

You don't get Canadian citizenship immediately. Need to stay in Canada for 3 out of past 5 years then can apply. They were here for 2 years.

I am also going to move back to SG.

Sg is the best.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
From my observation, those Sinkies presently between 25 and 45 years old cannot take hardships. Most would just want easy money only. Ironically, these years are the most productive years to earn the most for themselves, but sadly they just squandered their years away like that.
I am not in that age group.