• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl hacked in broad daylight. Guess the country!!!

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
nb.throw broom,spoon,fork ,ladder and table can get award.
No need to sour grape about uncommon valor & courage of those men who helped. You could have been one of them, with an ultimate goal, to save life.

Most would be shocked, some would cowardly run away but those few stood their ground, & did what they could, to delay further harm to a fellow human & even a stranger, TOGETHER for help & med assistance to come. They value life. Although strangers to the harmed woman, they knew that each life is precious & means something special to another, & we ultimately are connected to each other, as no human is born out of a vacuum. Only by being together can we all survive, with high chances as the aggressor is only one, or few, but we Humanity are MANY. Let the Court decide who is right or wrong, to give justice. Singapore is a Rule of Law nation, but NO mortal has the right to summarily execute or kill another without civilization's due process. Thus we Humanity CANNOT, MUST NOT, turn a blind eye to murder right in front of us.

Those men are a courageous inspiration to the rest of us, as our great founding & forefathers were, whom gave us our today's progress, to save, uplift & elevate lives, & taught us much on what to do in the face or test of time - with courage & care not just for oneself, but others as well. My salute to them, & may more be like them for the sake of our civilization's progress & evolution.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20220420_075835.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
48k for 1 week in hospital......wtf

what happens if some hero comes up behind the attacker and whacks him on the head with a pole and killed him?
will the hero be charged with murder?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to sour grape about uncommon valor & courage of those men who helped. You could have been one of them, with an ultimate goal, to save life.

Most would be shocked, some would cowardly run away but those few stood their ground, & did what they could, to delay further harm to a fellow human & even a stranger, TOGETHER for help & med assistance to come. They value life. Although strangers to the harmed woman, they knew that each life is precious & means something special to another, & we ultimately are connected to each other, as no human is born out of a vacuum. Only by being together can we all survive, with high chances as the aggressor is only one, or few, but we Humanity are MANY. Let the Court decide who is right or wrong, to give justice. Singapore is a Rule of Law nation, but NO mortal has the right to summarily execute or kill another without civilization's due process. Thus we Humanity CANNOT, MUST NOT, turn a blind eye to murder right in front of us.

Those men are a courageous inspiration to the rest of us, as our great founding & forefathers were, whom gave us our today's progress, to save, uplift & elevate lives, & taught us much on what to do in the face or test of time - with courage & care not just for oneself, but others as well. My salute to them, & may more be like them for the sake of our civilization's progress & evolution.

those men me thinks majority are Malaysian workers.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

what happens if some hero comes up behind the attacker and whacks him on the head with a pole and killed him?

self defence and killing someone due to self defence ; SG law very unclear on this matter.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I asked for a quote for a minor surgery, the clinic gave me 2 quotes ~ $6.5k if I'm paying out of pocket, $13.8k if my insurance is paying it :cool:

since year 2020 MOH came out with :

FEE BENCHMARKS FOR PRIVATE SECTOR CHARGES​

What are fee benchmarks?

Fee benchmarks are MOH’s recommended charges for doctors’ professional fees in the private sector. If you or your next-of-kin are admitted to a private hospital, you may refer to the fee benchmarks to understand what the reasonable fee range for routine and typical cases is.
The fee benchmarks are not applicable for patients whose conditions are of high complexity or who may be very ill. The fee benchmarks also exclude GST.

How do I use the fee benchmarks?

Before undergoing a procedure or admission, you may wish to refer to the fee benchmarks and consider asking your doctor the following questions:
  • What is the treatment or procedure for? Are there alternatives or other options?
  • What are the possible risks and complications? What outcome can be expected for me?
  • What is the expected range of fees for this treatment or procedure? (Note: If the expected fee advised by your doctor is above the fee benchmarks range, you may wish to ask for the reason(s).)
  • Will there be any other charges besides those you mentioned? Could you let me know the breakdown of fees?
Let your doctor know if you do not understand any aspect of information on the treatment or fees advised. If you are still in doubt after discussing with your doctor, you may wish to approach your referring doctor or family doctor for advice.
If you are covered by corporate or personal health insurance, you should also contact your insurer to confirm the coverage and benefits and check for any out-of-pocket costs.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw for future batmans. You dont need to be unarmed. You can smash him with anything. You know kungfu?

Moral of the Story : Foreign workers community in this case looks more united and willing to risk thier safety
to help one of their kind.

cannot say the same if the same situation all invloved Sgporen ?

1650771952353.png

above Ten heros ho many are Singaporeans ???

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wot happens if the hero got slashed and ends up in hospital beside the victim? The attacker must be made to pay for the bills.