• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl hacked in broad daylight. Guess the country!!!

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20220415_091517.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who pays for her medical in this situation?
I think the boss of the eatery needs to run road.

1. Rightfully, work permit holder got injured during work, boss liable for medical fees, including taking transport on the way to work, also can claim company.
2. All work permit holders are insured but you don't expect them to have million-dollar policies. It is just basic coverage and excess payable by company.
3. Although the criminal is her husband but again her husband also worked in the same company; colleague hacks colleague. The boss cannot xiam the medical bills.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man arrested after allegedly hacking wife with chopper in Beach Road​

Staff Writer, Singapore
Staff Writer, Singapore
·Editorial Team
Thu, 14 April 2022, 10:37 pm

Man who allegedly attacked his wife in Beach Road with a chopper on 14 April 2022 was arrested. (PHOTOS: Social media)

Man who allegedly attacked his wife in Beach Road with a chopper on 14 April 2022 was arrested. (PHOTOS: Social media)
SINGAPORE — A 46-year-old man was arrested on Thursday (14 April) after he allegedly hacked a woman, who is believed to be his wife, with a chopper in the Beach Road area.
In several videos of the incident that have been widely circulated online, the man was seen attacking the 41-year-old woman several times as she lay on a road. Several eyewitnesses can be seen attempting to intervene by confronting the man.
At about 5.30pm, the police said they responded to a case of assault with a chopper at 75 Beach Road. Upon arrival, officers found the woman with slash wounds at the scene.
“Several members of the public had intervened to help the victim and prevent the man from causing further harm to the victim,” the police said.
Police officers who arrived at the scene found the armed man in the area and deployed Taser to subdue him. The man was believed to have slit his own wrists with a chopper before the officers’ arrival, the police said. The man was arrested and brought conscious to a hospital.
Two videos show several individuals throwing two chairs, a garbage bin and a signage at the man while he was attacking the woman, with a number of them chasing after him.
In two other videos, police officers at the scene can be seen engaging the man at a restaurant. The officers used their Taser weapons on the man, who then fell to the floor and was arrested.
Assistant Commissioner of Police Jeremy Ang, Commander of Central Police Division, said the police commended the members of the public who tried to intervene and help the victim.
The man will be charged in court on Saturday with attempted murder. A person who is convicted of attempted murder faces a jail term for life or a jail term of up to 20 years and a fine.
“The police are aware of videos circulating online of the incident and would like to urge members of the public to refrain from circulating the videos and speculating on the case.”
I think the boss of the eatery needs to run road.

1. Rightfully, work permit holder got injured during work, boss liable for medical fees, including taking transport on the way to work, also can claim company.
2. All work permit holders are insured but you don't expect them to have million-dollar policies. It is just basic coverage and excess payable by company.
3. Although the criminal is her husband but again her husband also worked in the same company; colleague hacks colleague. The boss cannot xiam the medical bills.

in this case the State can assist to pay :(

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
in this case the State can assist to pay :(

I work closely with healthcare. I know local hospitals sue many SMEs for the medical bill of their work permit holders in hundred of thousands.

Workplace-Related
If injury occurs during work or on the way the work, local and foreign worker can claim company's insurance but for such serious hacking, the coverage will not be sufficient.

Non-Work Related
If you are a singaporean, you suddenly discover that you got cancer and need urgent operation, you pay with CPF.
If you are work permit holder, insurance will only cover a bit, and the employer got to pay everything until you are fit to discharge and malek kampung.

Labour laws had been so, for decades. Now even the husband slit his wrists, the boss probably got to pay too.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
See lah.. This is what happen when u deal with women. Cannot tahan until have to hack her. And now going to jail.

Live a women-free life and u never have such problem. Everyday happy and joyous like having a holiday. When u r happy, u dun hack people to death, u enjoy chill dout time, drinks and nice food.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I work closely with healthcare. I know local hospitals sue many SMEs for the medical bill of their work permit holders in hundred of thousands.

Workplace-Related
If injury occurs during work or on the way the work, local and foreign worker can claim company's insurance but for such serious hacking, the coverage will not be sufficient.

Non-Work Related
If you are a singaporean, you suddenly discover that you got cancer and need urgent operation, you pay with CPF.
If you are work permit holder, insurance will only cover a bit, and the employer got to pay everything until you are fit to discharge and malek kampung.

Labour laws had been so, for decades. Now even the husband slit his wrists, the boss probably got to pay too.

Errr...sorry to say ...
me sazid State can help to pay
because i noticed the Police response
time to reach the crime scene is
just to long.
my guesstimate from watching saga unfold
till the shoot out - a good 15 mins at least.
Question is : what took the SPF so long
to arrive at the scene and thereby exposing the victim to so much danger ? :(