• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl hacked in broad daylight. Guess the country!!!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
48k for 1 week in hospital......wtf
When I asked for a quote for a minor surgery, the clinic gave me 2 quotes ~ $6.5k if I'm paying out of pocket, $13.8k if my insurance is paying it :cool:

This already proven the current state of affair of medical affordability in Singapore. The undeserving high pay of the PAP minister, in this regard, health minister, didn't do a good job in lowering the cost of medical service. They dunno how to do it or dun want to do it is not important, the important thing is the people suffer, burden and stress for it. A country cannot be like this at all.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
This already proven the current state of affair of medical affordability in Singapore. The undeserving high pay of the PAP minister, in this regard, health minister, didn't do a good job in lowering the cost of medical service. They dunno how to do it or dun want to do it is not important, the important thing is the people suffer, burden and stress for it. A country cannot be like this at all.

and the PAP silence is deafening

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the Story : Foreign workers community in this case looks more united and willing to risk thier safety
to help one of their kind.

cannot say the same if the same situation all invloved Sgporen ?

View attachment 143626

above Ten heros ho many are Singaporeans ???
But the criminal is foreigner. So is the women. This is caused by them. I can tell you we send 10 people to court 9 are foreigners

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20220426_082042.jpg

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
more updates on Ms Han HongLi

The 41-year-old victim, Ms Han Hongli, is an employee at Chong Qing (Origin) Steamboat restaurant along Liang Seah Street.