• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

This is what I find out. TFBH is right to say that there is no sane people in the forum including me.

We are all stark raving mad.

If we are not mad, we will not be here.

Last edited:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The only sane ppl here are the handful PAP supporters.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

ginfreely the mental bitch

live in a public toilet full of shit

ginfreely like to poo

spend the whole day in the loo

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Some parts make sense, but not the remaining parts.
I'm trying my best to heal her soul by explaining where she's in the wrong, while agreeing with her when she's really in the right. :o
But I'm tempted to give up soon.... :(

I'm intrigued by your unworldly compassion, but to bestow it on ginfreely the bitch is like casting pearls before swine. :biggrin:

I have neither benevolence nor patience for such a wretched swine. I will snuff this incorrigible whore till her last breath since she’s literally begging for it.

This rabid bitch takes offence with random terms whether or not they are referring to her, picks fights with different people over the years and portrays herself like some victim when they retaliate.

An attention deprived whore like her will get her limelight the way she deserves, I will burn her pussy to a crisp till she prostrates on all 4s like a dog and admits her folly!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

I'm intrigued by your unworldly compassion, but to bestow it on ginfreely the bitch is like casting pearls before swine. :biggrin:

I have neither benevolence nor patience for such a wretched swine. I will snuff this incorrigible whore till her last breath since she’s literally begging for it.

This rabid bitch takes offence with random terms whether or not they are referring to her, picks fights with different people over the years and portrays herself like some victim when they retaliate.

An attention deprived whore like her will get her limelight the way she deserves, I will burn her pussy to a crisp till she prostrates on all 4s like a dog and admits her folly!
liddat must use blowtorch and mek nonok lips until krispy outsai and chowtah insai - then use same same for bj on top lips for a matching and krusty "outlook" :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A virgin become incorrigible whore. Cyberbullies ought to be executed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

liddat must use blowtorch and mek nonok lips until krispy outsai and chowtah insai - then use same same for bj on top lips for a matching and krusty "outlook" :p

Blowtorch your phua CB mudlander mother wife daughters stinky stinky CCB to a crisp.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what I find out. TFBH is right to say that there is no sane people in the forum including me.

We are all stark raving mad.

If we are not mad, we will not be here.

Mudlanders like you are so shameless and forever telling lies. Make use of anybody anything dead or alive to harm people. Twist tfbh's words without any shame. Sinkies who want to be their friends better watch your back. These people like Wunderfool bastard have no qualms to sell you for their benefits without your knowledge.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mele kalikimaka....

IMG_3693.JPG

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the dildo is what this twat hugs
much deserved for this fatfugs
legs spread wide for banglas, what's new
no takers when asking for pei-yan-tiu
even when macham like hiao
also no takers as banglas know this one siao
advice to exercise and lose some weight
has to be this gemok puki's quirk of fate :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which part is hiao? You mudlander bastard lowlife a virgin smiling at you is also a SLUT becos you are a male SLUT from a phua CB SLUT family mother wife daughters hiao and spread their legs to all bangla and mudlander ah neh pui!

the dildo is what this twat hugs
much deserved for this fatfugs
legs spread wide for banglas, what's new
no takers when asking for pei-yan-tiu
even when macham like hiao
also no takers as banglas know this one siao
advice to exercise and lose some weight
has to be this gemok puki's quirk of fate :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ginfreely vs Semaj2357

Which part is hiao? You mudlander bastard lowlife a virgin smiling at you is also a SLUT becos you are a male SLUT from a phua CB SLUT family mother wife daughters hiao and spread their legs to all bangla and mudlander ah neh pui!
hiao is siao!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

chow foh, lan hai, lou-kwei :wink:

chow foh, lan hai, lou-kwei your mudlander phua CB old and young whore family serving mudlander ah neh while a virgin can never be a whore