• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

This is meant to be thought provoking.

1. Can insane people be cured?

2. What do mental asylums actually do to treat these people?

3. Can they really heal them to the point where they would leave the hospital as normal people?

Seriously, I have a friend who exhibits symptoms of insanity. I want to know how to help.

Anybody who calls in the name of Jesus will be healed!

But first please define insanity?

Are you a shrink?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So many mudlanders attacking me one. So proud when they should be ashamed.

Many mudlander bullies against one Sporean. That's the truth of mudlanders. Pui the mudlanders filthy mouth bullies. KNNBCCB mudlanders.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. No, look at this fine example here, despite all that medication, whipping and electrocution. ginfreely remains insane.
2. Fuck them I say, fuck them hard.
3. Some prefer to stay insane, no treatment is necessary.

krafty is right,the saner u appear the scarier u are....u sir are the most scariest.it is one thing to be insane,its another to be totally sane and devoid of any human compassion like nurse ratchet.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why do u want to cure insanity?insanity is just a coping defense mechanism to help the victim deal with reality.obviously something terrible has happened to these people for them to revisit the past over and over again.

Leong sam has created this safe haven for many insane folks to explore their psychosis in a safe and comforting manner at their own pace and time however long it might take.

I am impressed by Leong Sam. He has created an asylum cafe for all and sundry to come in to vomit and spit.

He is either a very compassionate man or a stark raving madman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many mudlander bullies against one Sporean. That's the truth of mudlanders. Pui the mudlanders filthy mouth bullies. KNNBCCB mudlanders.

Another truth of mudlanders is acting blur asking innocent questions on insanity after being caught plagiarising not once but twice. How shameless can mudlanders be? Many to one bullying and act innocent bastards.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

sultan-of-johor-1.jpg

Tell the ginfreely bitch to wash her pussy clean, come and see me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Your eyes are blind to not see your own kind mudlanders doing evil to darken others world. Tell that to your own kind to add colour to others life and not only black. If not I can be colouring and cleaning the public road but all the black shit litters will still appear as long as your own evil kind continues to use black on others.

Didn't i tell you mudlander Chinese can't tell right from wrong and always blaming foreigners and/or govt? Even when it's their own fault, their own crime, their own littering, their own bribing etc.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anybody who calls in the name of Jesus will be healed!

But first please define insanity?

Are you a shrink?

Firstly, it is not true that anyone who call on the name of Jesus will be healed. I have seen good fervent Christians pass away due to illness even they have prayed to be healed.

Secondly, I am not a shrink. I do have a friend who is mentally sick. He needs to be warded to IMH. But he doesn't want to go in as he sees it as a shame to be warded there. He needs help. His name is not Ginfreely just to clear all doubts.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Firstly, it is not true that anyone who call on the name of Jesus will be healed. I have seen good fervent Christians pass away due to illness even they have prayed to be healed.

Secondly, I am not a shrink. I do have a friend who is mentally sick. He needs to be warded to IMH. But he doesn't want to go in as he sees it as a shame to be warded there. He needs help.

Then why are you more interested in whether there is an insane people IN THIS FORUM instead of asking for your friend OUTSIDE? Oops caught you lying again.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

krafty is right,the saner u appear the scarier u are....u sir are the most scariest.it is one thing to be insane,its another to be totally sane and devoid of any human compassion like nurse ratchet.

Compassion is reserved for the worthy.
Worthless chow hai like ginfreely should be fucked in every orifice possible at the same time since she literally asked for it. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then why are you more interested in whether there is an insane people IN THIS FORUM instead of asking for your friend OUTSIDE? Oops caught you lying again.

Because I want to know if there is a insane person in the forum, he can help me understand why he doesn't think that IMH will help to cure his sickness.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because I want to know if there is a insane person in the forum, he can help me understand why he doesn't think that IMH will help to cure his sickness.

No your interest was to rename the courtyard to madhouse cafe. Nothing mentioned about your friend at all until after I highlighted your plagiarism crime. Didn't i say mudlanders lie without batting an eyelid?

"I have seen semblance of madness in some of the writings in this forum.

To an extent, we could name this Coffeeshop talk as 'Madhouse Cafe'"

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No your interest was to rename the courtyard to madhouse cafe. Nothing mentioned about your friend at all.

"I have seen semblance of madness in some of the writings in this forum.

To an extent, we could name this Coffeeshop talk as 'Madhouse Cafe'"

This is an introduction.

Have you ever ever read a sex story book ?

Do you know that before the climax, there is that foreplay ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Compassion is reserved for the worthy.
Worthless chow hai like ginfreely should be fucked in every orifice possible at the same time since she literally asked for it. :biggrin:

Chow hai is your phua CB mudlander mother wife daughters

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Name of cafe is introduction of your friend. Bloody thick-skinned mudlander indeed.

Name of the cafe is the introduction to the idea of an asylum.

But the leading question is can an asylum cure insanity ?