• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm still stunned by ravishing beauty.
Ginni-Kapoor-Images.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm still stunned by ravishing beauty.
Ginni-Kapoor-Images.jpg
My smile is sweeter than this and that’s why that Malaysian Cantonese dog created nick @sweetiepie to attack me after stealing my smiling photos from Facebook! This Malaysian dog created his account on 6 Dec 2012, exactly tallied to the end 2012 or early 2013 period of that first slandering post by Malaysian Indian And chinese Dogs in the Living in JB forum!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My smile is sweeter than this and that’s why that Malaysian Cantonese dog created nick @sweetiepie to attack me after stealing my smiling photos from Facebook! This Malaysian dog created his account on 6 Dec 2012, exactly tallied to the end 2012 or early 2013 period of that first slandering post by Malaysian Indian And chinese Dogs in the Living in JB forum!
if your smile is sweeter than she, we need to stop in our steps, stay silent for sixty-nine seconds, and salute you with a sip of the sinkie sling.
2012_08_08-SingaporeSling01.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely also declared she is sweeter than this .

Ginni-Kapoor-Images.jpg

which means she could be a sweet fat bitch slut KNN :confused:
Well KNN so far things does tallies.
Her ex husband parktor with her due to her sweetness and discounted the fatness but wasn't aware of her smelly cunt till durian season reached and opened up to find a rotten one and immediately run road o_O
She also declared she is non sexy and attractive KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely also declared she bought a house in jb without knowing malicious malaysians bastards exist beforehand. She did this to earn rental income from sg condo which she paid her down payment using 7 month bonus earned in flying college where she used to work clearing shit jobs, as well as savings from being thrifty.
Upon knowing it she still continues to endure staying there and at same time kpkb about her own bad foresights.
Also she said she is an angel helping strangers and get commendation letter thereafter. However she indicated that she only will help strangers where no money is involved.
While she worked at flying college, her colleague KT latha called her slut where she always debate it by saying how can a virgin be a slut ?
My uncle thinks that she is a slut too as she invited and travel alone with amdk and treated amdk with sumptuous dinner and must have been smiling sluttily.

From all these my uncle gathers that she is a money faced sweet but fat bitch slut with a smelly vagina KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely was also unable to recognise a lunatics when being tested with lunatics videos and dialogues. According to her she will not make comments about this woman is mad that woman is mad simply by video and without mental expertise advice. No doubt this make sense and fair enough under certain circumstances. But in the test where she failed it was not acceptable to not able to upfront know the answers without any 2nd thought. Thus this proves that ginfreely herself is a lunatics as how can one possibly ask a lunatics to acknowledge another lunatics KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as to whether she is a virgin slut still remains a mystery as she did not post her virgin cunt online but only challenge for NRiC virginity test. KNN knowing who will be as mad as her to post NRIC she only able to use this as a proof that she is a virgin. Anyway it is possible she is a virgin slut as mentioned earlier her ex husband must have run road without fucking her when her smelly vagina was exposed on the wedding night KNN. Now... the main crucial part is after that did she have sex with any man or does any man can bring themselves to fuck a smelly cunt ? My uncle thinks that amdk might have penetrated her arse if he finds the cunt roo smelly KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely is very sensitive towards a tits and breast thread started by a sbf bro. Although the thread has nothing to do with her, she was quick to step in to make accusations. This let my uncle thinks that her breast and tits should be the deranged type e.g. 1 big 1 small, 1 long tit 1 short tit, 1 higher and 1 lower breast KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely tried to associate with high ses livings without knowing facts and reality. As a result she suffers paranoid schizophrenic living in jb. She is willing to earn the dirty money gained from her sg condo rental and live in landed property in jb for vanity and greed. This is a cheap move but she mistaken it as high ses livings.
Also to tag along the status of high ses livings, she took up piano self learning and claimed to be intermediate level as tested by computer. KNN my uncle say it is possible for someone who is musically inclined and talented to pickup the skills at 40s but unlikely in ginfreely case. As such my uncle thinks that ginfreely is delusional about her piano skills. The same goes for her German language. She thought that by googling she can speak german but is just her fantasy of sucking a german sausage KNN
Also she is very proud to keep announcing her english and literature is A1 as this is also high ses thoughts. my uncle shall not comment much on this as my uncle english is not good enough to justify that KNN
But my uncle also say if assuming her english is really then in sbf there are quite many with perfect scores of A1 KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely main life goal is about money and high ses. This can be traced firstly from her early virtue of thrifty. My uncle observed that she is only keen with topic relating to money, property , shares and things pertaining to high ses although my uncle cannot draw a conclusion yet at this stage. My uncle thinks that this is only after her marriage and work life has been screwed up, she focus on this areas as the main source of motivations. As she buried herself too much on these she turns greedy and vain KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely level of paranoia schizophrenic is quite serious type. My uncle is unsure how it got started but the day when it got started, she started to mass accuse any sbf members so long she hallucinate it as an attack (inclusive of my uncle). This will surely creates a snowball effect and directly makes her sickness to deteriorate. In real life my uncle believes that the same will happen, perhaps on milder but still serious kind (or else she will no longer exist in this world by now)
This also can be seen by her being marked at her workplace.
She constantly hallucinating that indian shitskins are whistling at her, receiving sms and so on
.. likely is also related to her in depth urge for mass orgies KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Mahathir ask Sian Long for ginfreely, our prized virgin slut now that he's back in power?
Cheapo Malaysian Chinese dog @Valium voted to abolish GST! 走狗汉奸thief slanderer calling me a virgin a slut with his Malaysian pride! Shameless Chinese dog From Malaysian slut family !

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle thinks that she is a slut too as she invited and travel alone with amdk and treated amdk with sumptuous dinner and must have been smiling sluttily.

Ginfreely is a SPG who paid the amdk for sex ?? She must be uglier than Kirsten Han since her AMDK didn't propose, just fug and dump her.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely aspire to be a demure good woman with taste. But she got it all wrong about what constitutes a demure good woman aka angels. She took another test whereby a thai bu was found hitting vulgarities and she answered in the test that if the thai bu was being hurled vulgarity it is alright for a angel to hurl back vulgarities KNN