• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FPaulStanley is flooding my inbox

贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth male slut is a disgrace to Chinese. Get more PRC anytime instead of such mudlander Chinese bastards that harmed Sporean like me with no shame!

贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

汉奸Caught. No shame to gang up with other race to harm fellow same race.贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth! Exactly the same as my mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell. All are Han Chinese traitor dogs.现代吴三桂!

With 贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth kind of Chinese around, no wonder Manchu can rule Chinese for 300 years. Han Chinese traitor dogs and selfish chinese sinkies that turned a blind eye to injustice. That's why.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth! 滚回马来西亚!败类!脑残!人渣!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD no guts to fight with men no need to give excuse. So shameless to only dare to bully woman nonstop, you must be pinching your mummy nipples everyday. So proud male slut. Mudlander pride!

贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth no guts to fight with man hoter/longist but come and bully me. Male slut eunuch Cottonmouth. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

汉奸Caught. No shame to gang up with other race to harm fellow same race.贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth! Exactly the same as my mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell. All are Han Chinese traitor dogs.现代吴三桂!

做汉奸With no shame. 贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth 够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

欺人太甚!贱马来西亚人Cottonmouth滚回马来西亚!汉奸现代吴三桂!勾节外族害新加坡华人!无耻之徒!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

欺人太甚!贱马来西亚人Cottonmouth滚回马来西亚!汉奸现代吴三桂!勾节外族害新加坡华人!无耻之徒!

什么谎话都说得出口的无耻之徒贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

With this kind of pm sent four or five times.
And this mudlander coward only send pm but don't receive pm in his setting. Mudlander bastards are like that.

"you are a crazy bitch retarded total loser coward mad bitch dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And last night you this retarded total loser scum bitch dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bitch scum retarded mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents this month!"

Who's FPaulStanley?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fpaulstanley is hoter longist middle a mudlaysian pig

Rubbish. Longist is anti mudlander chinese and definitely not a mudlander. He came up with the best post of the century showing his wisdom at an early age at hostel knowing the truth of mudlander chinese ASEAN scholars cheering the death of Sporean in hotel new world.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rubbish. Longist is anti mudlander chinese and definitely not a mudlander. He came up with the best post of the century showing his wisdom at an early age at hostel knowing the truth of mudlander chinese ASEAN scholars cheering the death of Sporean in hotel new world.

He a m&d pig.