• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

Mudlanders.how can I be one.
But u live in jb sucking ah nehs

You are the sia suay Lang coward that dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge. A virgin cannot be a mistress or whore while you are son of mudlander whore mistress go round calling others whore mistress. Pui!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the sia suay Lang coward that dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge. A virgin cannot be a mistress or whore while you are son of mudlander whore mistress go round calling others whore mistress. Pui!

Mad bitch mad bitch mad bitch

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U take a rock n stuff your own phua cheebye see got Indian dog inside.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mad bitch mad bitch mad bitch

U take a rock n stuff your own phua cheebye see got Indian dog inside.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U cheebye mouth got Indian parasite

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only useless men and women will go round slandering people with lies to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

U cheebye mouth got Indian parasite

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many Indians screw your rotten cheebye.
Or many dozens indians

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many Indians screw your rotten cheebye.
Or many dozens indians

You are the sia suay Lang coward bully that dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge and yet filthy mouth full of lies. A virgin cannot be a mistress or whore while you are son of mudlander whore mistress go round calling others whore mistress. Pui!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the sia suay Lang coward bully that dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge and yet filthy mouth full of lies. A virgin cannot be a mistress or whore while you are son of mudlander whore mistress go round calling others whore mistress. Pui!

U virgin?U mean your nose .
Your chow mouth old cheebye rotten ass all fuck Indian babu seng.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

U virgin?U mean your nose .
Your chow mouth old cheebye rotten ass all fuck Indian babu seng.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bullies dare to call me mad when they are the mad people bullying me for nothing. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So good to be men. Just open filthy mouth can insult and slander women with lies to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So good to be men. Just open filthy mouth can insult and slander women with lies to win.

And even when the men are shameless thieves of stolen pics, also can open filthy mouth to insult women instead of being ashamed of themselves as thieves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ralders the sia suay Lang coward bully that dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge and yet filthy mouth full of lies has run off with tails in between its leg. Heaven will roast you to a crisp for doing injustice to me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Useless ralders you need to sleep to go to work? Pathetic jealous loser calling me Indian dao tao Indian mistress. What a poorly bred mudlander dog with filthy mouth full of lies. A dog that is chained to its working cubicle. Pui!