• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ginfreely Very Kind Lady photo (no pun intended)

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady CAN SARE OH GOU
Very Kind Lady CAN SARE PARE GOU
IT CAN START FROM JIBYE MO
SIOK BIN LU AIR MENG PEK BOW
SIOK BIN CONDO SARE OH GOU
SIOK BIN CONDO SARE PARE GOU
IT'S NOW CB TWO POINT 0
SIOK BIN UNABLE TO TRAVEL TO & FRO
SIOK BIN SOO KA LANJIAO MO
TARK JIT POON TIOK NEH NEH SOH
OH GOU PARE GOU MARK SI GOU
TIOK LIAO TEO KEE SEE BAI PO

AH BIN BOR SUKA CHENG LAI SAR
AH BIN AI CHOR LADY GAGA
AH HIA LONG CHONG BAK CHEW WAH
NEH NEH HOR LUNG TANG KIU PAR

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEH SU AH BIN AIR NEH PORK
AH BIN GUM AH NEH AIR COCK
AH LAU AIR COCK KA SI HOCK
BIN KA SUKA TAN CHENG BOCK

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
lede (4).gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 112101
@ginfreely even stole the neighbour dog to lick her hai
Wear night gown without ter kor as self proclaimed by @ginfreely
Although @ginfreely only self proclaimed she wore night gown without Lai sar but my uncle say she never wear ter kor too :unsure: accuracy level = 99.69% confidence based on my uncle's wisdom becas @ginfreely said it is normal not to wear lai sar at home and since she live alone my uncle think defintelee she never wear ter kor as well KNN that's fine but the problem is she ran out to check the Indian neighbour without Lai sar ter kor :rolleyes: and complained they stole her naked photos and circulate?

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although @ginfreely only self proclaimed she wore night gown without Lai sar but my uncle say she never wear ter kor too :unsure: accuracy level = 99.69% confidence based on my uncle's wisdom becas @ginfreely said it is normal not to wear lai sar at home and since she live alone my uncle think defintelee she never wear ter kor as well KNN that's fine but the problem is she ran out to check the Indian neighbour without Lai sar ter kor :rolleyes: and complained they stole her naked photos and circulate?
Confidence and accuracy level leeviewed to be 100% KNN becas there is no leeson at all for @ginfreely to wear ter kor since she live alone and said it is normal for anyone not to wear lai sar at home