• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Quek just got a wofffles wu for drunk driving and crashing his porsche

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm glad to be given the opportunity to educate and enlighten people like yourself.

So please educate me and others whether to use KY or axle grease when we go head down down and arsehole up high high for
those almightly and above to law to screw and kant and tieow

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh your niece or daughter that lawyer was the one who went to get hm off izzit?

That why you come down here and lahtitah tell everyone to watch out for her cheebye.....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is the PAP not bringing in the super duper rich Russians? Are they too hard for the PAP to handle? In terms of net worth, the Russians are hundred times richer than the Indons or Pinoys.

Bro......happening jin goo liao.... Those cheebye kiah private bankers have been damm busy helping to shift and empty out the swiss accounts for their russian whale clients and moving them over to sinkapore......

They dont live here most of the time because they ar too busy lapping in the lavish luxury of their phuket palaces.... Sinkapore is just where they come to do some shopping buy shit and move more money over to thailand.......

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been boycotting (or at least avoiding) since long ago. I don't care for bread and pastries, so those bakeries don't get my business. I've never patronised Toast Box. Only dined at Food Republic a few times. And there are lots of better places for dim sum than Din Tai Fung.

and if you compare his prices vis-a-vis others like wang cafe, kopitiam or crystal jade you will realise that you have been ripped off.