• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Froggy, this wantan mee stall nice or not?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Froggy, this ice cubes nice or not?

decadence. better repent like what rurouni say. lol:biggrin:

If you happen to die first and end up in Heaven, please pray to God to have mercy on me, a sinner who is trying to repent; likewise, I'll do the same for you if I die first and end up in Heaven, but you must also repent, otherwise my prayers would be useless (even Jesus Christ could not convert many of his own fellow Jews during his lifetime):
wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercession_of_saints#Biblical_basis
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-18-13
(“And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.” )

:o

You two don't be so serious can? It's only ice we're talking about

jw5

Loyal

Ahhhhhh...................shiok! :biggrin:

rum-dark-and-stormy-xlarge.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Ice with water goes very well with tonight's Peking duck at East Ocean restaurant in SC Park Hotel

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Ice with water and orange and mint and blackberry is also nice

Ice with home made green tea is also very nice

Ranjiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Froggy Hired a Chiobu As Maid in Bangkok

Cute nanny alert: Creepy men bombard employment agency’s Facebook in bid to woo babysitter

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/...mployment-agencys-facebook-bid-woo-babysitter

12472567_1042680669126085_4398001789630960146_n.jpg

A woman from Myanmar found out the hard way that nowhere seems to be safe from lecherous men in Thailand after her photo on an employment agency’s Facebook page attracted a lot of unwanted attention.

Mo, a 20-year-old Thai Yai native from Myanmar, is looking for work as a nanny and since the employment agency posted her photo on Facebook on Wednesday, the page has been shared over 4,000 times and has over 2,500 comments.

"Mo has been in Thailand for three years. Her marital status is single. She can communicate in Thai and her documents have been verified. She wants to work as a nanny," the agency wrote.

According to Mo's profile, she had been babysitting for three years in Bangkok, reported Bangkok Post.

But it seems that most people have chosen to ignore the fact that Mo is looking for work and have instead decided that an employment agency’s Facebook page is the perfect place to pick up women.

One lovestruck commenter better hope his wife doesn’t track his Facebook activity.

"Prettier than my wife. Prettier than the girl I saw at the food stall yesterday. So pretty like a flower," wrote Nattawut Pimsaree.

Zealband Sakura seems to be offering Mo a job as a cat sitter .

"Come raise my cat and take my salary," Zealband wrote.

However, not everybody visits the employment agency’s Facebook page to try to woo Mo. Uthai Khonmun has had enough of the salacious comments.

"She's looking for a job. Why do people look at her like a sex object, saying that they want her in the bedroom? What if your sister, daughter, or mother wanted a job and this happened to them?" Uthai wrote.

Indeed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Froggy Hired a Chiobu As Maid in Bangkok

So many mangina losers out there..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Babysitter?
Dont know who she is going to sit when wife is not in.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This lady is pretty... But gays will not think she is pretty.