• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

French FT: Sinkies Are Lazy And Arrogant! Peesai Should Disappear From The Map!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bordel de merde, dis Fils de pute "Chef" should Putain back to France.

Same goes for the dumbfark 70% Sinkies.

:oIo::kma:

[video=youtube;Zz54UlxWqTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz54UlxWqTI[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How many NOL staff read this French guy's comments and pissed in their panties? NOL is about to be taken over by French shipping compamny CMA-CGM. If this French guy is reflective of your standard French, then CMA-CGM will soon be laying off many lazy and arrogant sinkies, according to French thinking.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can even make a karmic sequence of events backward to the source of all the policies and screwed by by PAP from cpf to mrt breakdowns, it all link to the source of sinkie ball-lessness..

and so what are you going to do about this jiu hu kia? Protest behind your PC yet again?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This french chef or french cap is really a spineless shit. If so unhappy in sinkie land and with sinkies, FO back to homeland lah.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This french chef or french cap is really a spineless shit. If so unhappy in sinkie land and with sinkies, FO back to homeland lah.

Another moron that can't read. :rolleyes: He may be spineless but you're an idiot.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I agree with him 100%.

However, it's a bit rich coming from a froggy (not our resident one of course) because I have found france to be one of the laziest nations on the face of this earth.

The French are far worse than the sinkies.

I agree. I think the French only work 35hours a week and they dont do OT