• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

French Chef Perm Sec Gets Sheltered Inside PM Office

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another good-for-nothing being sheltered inside the PM office. This is as good as striking lottery. Now French chef wannabe Tan Yong Soon can go for cooking holidays as often and long as he wants without attracting any public attention.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/the+Straits+Times/Story/A1Story20100602-219630.html

Two new appointments to permanent secretary
Nur Dianah Suhaimi
Wed, Jun 02, 2010
The Straits Times

TWO new permanent secretary appointments which take effect next month have been announced by the Government.

Lieutenant-General Desmond Kuek Bak Chye, 46, former Chief of Defence Force, will be Permanent Secretary at the Environment and Water Resources Ministry.

He succeeds Mr Tan Yong Soon, 55, who will become Permanent Secretary (National Climate Change) in the Prime Minister's Office.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I seriously cannot phantom how a military man has knowledge or anything regarding water resources & environment except maybe if another oil spill occur, he can mobilise several battalions to help clean up the beach?

Climate change...another interesting portfolio, but effectively what can you do, the temperature in Singapore is still fucking hot. The haze from Sumatra still float here.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously cannot phantom how a military man has knowledge or anything regarding water resources & environment except maybe if another oil spill occur, he can mobilise several battalions to help clean up the beach?

Climate change...another interesting portfolio, but effectively what can you do, the temperature in Singapore is still fucking hot. The haze from Sumatra still float here.

they will tell you
non-engineers CEOs are running companies like AMD HP etc

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL has a sudden urge to go for French cuisine, that's why he is getting Le Cordon Bleu S$1.8M perm sec into PMO.

Mee Siam mai hum isn't good enough for his burgeouse taste and lifestyle.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be a moron or eithier so deeply brain washed that you could not figure it out!

Cooking chef went 'bo bo' in his pervious post and the top needs to tranfer him to some 'God forsaken' appointment just so that he will not be a further embrassment to them till he retire!

As why his post was filled by a military man, they just can grab anyone one who is wearing white lah!

I' not sure whether they had considered to put the 'cooking chef 'out to pasture!

or you can just call it a place, where the Pappy 'put out their kind' in an isolated place till their natural life or work life ends!:biggrin:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Civil Serpent vote PAP.

Out here, there's a more effective way in dealing with his kind, it's call "Fired"

You must be a moron or eithier so deeply brain washed that you could not figure it out!

Cooking chef went 'bo bo' in his pervious post and the top needs to tranfer him to some 'God forsaken' appointment just so that he will not be a further embrassment to them till he retire!

As why his post was filled by a military man, they just can grab anyone one who is wearing white lah!

I' not sure whether they had considered to put the 'cooking chef 'out to pasture!

or you can just call it a place, where the Pappy 'put out their kind' in an isolated place till their natural life or work life ends!:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ministry of climate change? Millions of dollars salary paid to someone to stare into Singapore sky everyday while the needy are struggling to make ends meet. What kind of jokes are we getting in Singapore? so many unncessary portfolio and jobscope that has no meaning to our economy and yet people are paid astronaumical to pass time. No wonder we have so many well-paid waggy doggy sucking up to their master at the expense of taxpayers.

jw5

Loyal

He drank a lot of water during water parade and he did a lot of area cleaning.

jw5

Loyal
Another good-for-nothing being sheltered inside the PM office. This is as good as striking lottery. Now French chef wannabe Tan Yong Soon can go for cooking holidays as often and long as he wants without attracting any public attention.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/the+Straits+Times/Story/A1Story20100602-219630.html

Two new appointments to permanent secretary
Nur Dianah Suhaimi
Wed, Jun 02, 2010
The Straits Times

TWO new permanent secretary appointments which take effect next month have been announced by the Government.

Lieutenant-General Desmond Kuek Bak Chye, 46, former Chief of Defence Force, will be Permanent Secretary at the Environment and Water Resources Ministry.

He succeeds Mr Tan Yong Soon, 55, who will become Permanent Secretary (National Climate Change) in the Prime Minister's Office.
Now he can go to France to observe the climate there, and come back and tell it all to newspaper reporters.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaks volume when you see the people the Prince surrounds himself with...

First is "elite father" in his very own constituency.
His No.2 who allowed the biggest, most dangerous limping terrorist to escape and feels no remorse.
His very own wife who squandered billions of SG reserves
and now, the famous elite Chief who is so well paid and so free that he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to learn how to cook as a hobby; during the economic crisis when everyone if fearing for their job.

:oIo::oIo:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learning from the experience of other countries whereby maximum term of office for the PM is 2, I beleive Singapore seriously need to do an audit of the situation, including all the manpower hiding behind the PMO and many other offices.

The only way to force an audit is to have totally different set of office bearers, whom, I am sure wants to clean the house before they even want to take over. What if after prataman handling over the key, the vault is empty, but yet claimed we have billions in reserve.

Just a practical thought !

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just nice that he can take over the rojak stall in geylang Serai.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, the Prince now has a French chef to cook for him, his wife to pay for it with yr money, his dad is the bouncer outside the door with the knuckle dusters in case anybody disturbs him, and his useless #2 takes over while he eats...

Speaks volume when you see the people the Prince surrounds himself with...

First is "elite father" in his very own constituency.
His No.2 who allowed the biggest, most dangerous limping terrorist to escape and feels no remorse.
His very own wife who squandered billions of SG reserves
and now, the famous elite Chief who is so well paid and so free that he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to learn how to cook as a hobby; during the economic crisis when everyone if fearing for their job.

:oIo::oIo:

Privpho

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got to admit I'm pretty disappointed seeing LHL surround himself with such people, putting them into key political positions time after time. Is he really deaf to the pleas of the common people? Here's one guy who's been immersed in politics since he was young and I really expected him to at least be politically street smart.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
......................................... I really expected him to at least be politically street smart.

Politically street smart ? He probably cannot even find his way to the loo unless some porlumpa first laid white-tapes to guide him, just like the field training by the SAF.

There was a very famous saying in SAF that if no white tape to mark out the route, the entire army will be lost !!!

jw5

Loyal
Politically street smart ? He probably cannot even find his way to the loo unless some porlumpa first laid white-tapes to guide him, just like the field training by the SAF.

There was a very famous saying in SAF that if no white tape to mark out the route, the entire army will be lost !!!
Don't forget the mandatory toilet seat warmer, before he actually sits down to shit.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got to admit I'm pretty disappointed seeing LHL surround himself with such people, putting them into key political positions time after time. Is he really deaf to the pleas of the common people? Here's one guy who's been immersed in politics since he was young and I really expected him to at least be politically street smart.

Birds of the same feathers flock together. The people he surrounds himself with is indicative of what he truly thinks and is capable of. Vote carefully :oIo::oIo: