• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perm Sec who went to France to learn cooking retires as millionaire at 57

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. Ministers not allowed to receive side income. Even directorships they hold - their directors' fees have to be paid back to government. For civil servants, they may get rewarded with an extra month bonus for their services as a director but not the ministers.

You oppos are getting desparate,making up more and more as you go along.

You are right to state that cabinet ministers are not allowed to receive side income. But the rules don't prevent them from engaging in "insider trading". Leveraging on their influence, their appointment as cabinet ministers, insider knowledge, etc. they get their wives, cousins and relatives to set up lucrative businesses both here and overseas.

I have personally witnessed "insider trading" in some of our cabinet ministers in the 80s and 90s.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubbish. Ministers not allowed to receive side income. Even directorships they hold - their directors' fees have to be paid back to government. For civil servants, they may get rewarded with an extra month bonus for their services as a director but not the ministers.

You oppos are getting desparate,making up more and more as you go along.

Poor things:rolleyes:

If life as an MP is so tough why is our dear LKY & his gang so determined to hold onto power:confused:
No one is forcing them to accept all those millions that they are getting:rolleyes:

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off, fucking uninitiated bastards. I was answering a direct quote from David Marshall. The son of a bitch earned $8k a month which was 0.25 a bungalow. The motherfucker earned one bungalow every four months, compared to PM Lee's one bungalow every five years!!

I wanted to highlight that PM Lee's salary of $200k a month was 1/60 a bungalow.

Who was higher paid? if you ask me, it was David Marshall!!!!!!!!!

Your logic failed so badly, that i suspect you never study economics or maths.

That is inflation and a measurement of how incompetent LHL gov is.

And don't you know that he is now vice Chairman of the GIC and his dad is chairman of the GIC, his wife is CEO of Temesak. Salary to him, is nothing. He can own thousands of Bungalows without battling his eyes. And LKY wife law firm process all the HDB deeds in the past....those money....are backdoor money. 1 HDB = 5k.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your sarcasm shows how you oppo pigs will find one way or another to whack. The sonofabitch makapaa quoted David Marshall as saying he earned only $8k a month, so I wanted to highlight that that is a thundering 12 times more bungalows and only a miserly 0.2 times less char kway teowthan Lee Hsien Loong (even at $200k a month which is overstated).

If life as an MP is so tough why is our dear LKY & his gang so determined to hold onto power:confused:
No one is forcing them to accept all those millions that they are getting:rolleyes:

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk rubbish. You are the one who either never studied economies or think that Keynes is the saviour of the world.

The fact of the matter is that David Marshall earns 12 times more bungalow than LHL and only 0.2 times less Char Kway Teow. That means that, in today's terms, David Marshall earns the equivalent of $1.5 million a month using the bungalow index and $160k a month using the char kway teow index. Sorry, no Big Mac index in 1955.

And don't tell lies. LHL does not earn any pay from his GIC appointment. Too bad you idiots wanted LKY and GCT to leave so now they can earn more than their SM/MM pay.

Don't use ad hominiem attacks on my logic when yours is lacking in substance let alone logic.

And get real. Property deeds used to cost $8k. The amount allegedly collected by Lee and Lee (which any partner there will not only deny but will twist their nose in disgust at the suggestion that they will handle such menial work) was $300.00. You oppo pigs think your $300 bigger than bullock cart.

Your logic failed so badly, that i suspect you never study economics or maths.

That is inflation and a measurement of how incompetent LHL gov is.

And don't you know that he is now vice Chairman of the GIC and his dad is chairman of the GIC, his wife is CEO of Temesak. Salary to him, is nothing. He can own thousands of Bungalows without battling his eyes. And LKY wife law firm process all the HDB deeds in the past....those money....are backdoor money. 1 HDB = 5k.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your sarcasm shows how you oppo pigs will find one way or another to whack. The sonofabitch makapaa quoted David Marshall as saying he earned only $8k a month, so I wanted to highlight that that is a thundering 12 times more bungalows and only a miserly 0.2 times less char kway teowthan Lee Hsien Loong (even at $200k a month which is overstated).

Next you will be claiming the Lees give to charity:eek:

By now most Sporeans know that the Lee's are taking advantage of Spore & Sporeans to line their own pockets. We will probably not know the full extent of their fortune until the the opposition takes power & starts to investigate the Lee's. Until that happens the 40% can only speculate how many billions they must have. The abolishment of the estate laws shows that the Lees must have something to hide:wink:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan. Conjectures without basis. Speculate and sow discord for your own political means even though it is without basis.

By now most Sporeans know that the Lee's are taking advantage of Spore & Sporeans to line their own pockets. We will probably not know the full extent of their fortune until the the opposition takes power & starts to investigate the Lee's. Until that happens the 40% can only speculate how many billions they must have. The abolishment of the estate laws shows that the Lees must have something to hide:wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Keep going. You hit pay dirt. Because this is where the money is and the gang must try to keep the secret hidden.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanchiow, understand. At least PAP says, we need to pay our MPs what they are worth.

Unlike David Marshal who says "I earned only $8k" when what he earned was 12 times more bungalows than Lee Hsien Loong and only 0.2 times less Char Kway Teow than Lee Hsien Loong. And David Marshall wasn't even running a prosperous city - he was running a country so bankrupt his successor had to sell Christmas Island.

Keep going. You hit pay dirt. Because this is where the money is and the gang must try to keep the secret hidden.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan. Conjectures without basis. Speculate and sow discord for your own political means even though it is without basis.

If you want to see who is sowing discord, you only have to look at the PAP's policies. A good example is importing millions of foreigners & begging them to take up citizenship:rolleyes:

Citizenship should be earned & not given away like it's done in Spore. Otherwise you only get those opportunistic citizens who are just "fair weather" citizens. Most will disappear once they see a better oppurtunity elsewhere.
Who can blame them:confused: These people don't have any roots in this country & it must be obvious to them that the PAP is only using them :wink:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to see who is sowing discord, you only have to look at the PAP's policies. A good example is importing millions of foreigners & begging them to take up citizenship:rolleyes:

Citizenship should be earned & not given away like it's done in Spore. Otherwise you only get those opportunistic citizens who are just "fair weather" citizens. Most will disappear once they see a better oppurtunity elsewhere.
Who can blame them:confused: These people don't have any roots in this country & it must be obvious to them that the PAP is only using them :wink:

Datok, Agree.

New citizens equal more PAPPY votes at erection. Pappy continue menang binya. :o:(

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see nothing wrong with those citizens. They come here, pay taxes, and best of all fuck off before they can become a liability to the rest of society. Unlike you louts who keep whining about how bad life is here when you have it good.

Otherwise you only get those opportunistic citizens who are just "fair weather" citizens. Most will disappear once they see a better oppurtunity elsewhere.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lanchiow, understand. At least PAP says, we need to pay our MPs what they are worth.

Unlike David Marshal who says "I earned only $8k" when what he earned was 12 times more bungalows than Lee Hsien Loong and only 0.2 times less Char Kway Teow than Lee Hsien Loong. And David Marshall wasn't even running a prosperous city - he was running a country so bankrupt his successor had to sell Christmas Island.

Why keep bring up the name of David Marshal & his $8k:confused:
Isn't he ancient history & during his time MPs were not as well paid as they are today.

Are you disputing that some Spore MPs make more than the Prez of the United States or are you claiming that they deserve it:p

Why you never bring up the name of LKY:confused: The FOUNDER of Spore:biggrin:
As someone who is already in his 80's, don't you think it is strange that he is still a civil servant making millions & millions:confused: LKY has admitted to receiving "extras" during the Nassim Jade affair & here you are talking about char kwey teow :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because that is exactly what I was replying to - that fucking makapaa quoting David Marshall saying that he made only $8k a month. I wanted to prove that he was no angel - he was earning 12 times more bungalows than Lee Hsien Loong.

You fucking dogs of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan had no answer to that so you kept coming back with distractions. That was not the point I was answering to. I was answering David Marshall's quote and proving that he was earning one bungalow every four months!!

Why keep bring up the name of David Marshal & his $8k
Isn't he ancient history & during his time MPs were not as well paid as they are today.

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right to state that cabinet ministers are not allowed to receive side income. But the rules don't prevent them from engaging in "insider trading". Leveraging on their influence, their appointment as cabinet ministers, insider knowledge, etc. they get their wives, cousins and relatives to set up lucrative businesses both here and overseas.

I have personally witnessed "insider trading" in some of our cabinet ministers in the 80s and 90s.

It is call privileged information for the internal circle.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah your masters sweating like hell man. Wait till the topic of trusts comes up. Do not know where your fucked up figures are from. GNP and GNP per capita figures were great. Gini was not. At least DM only eared 8K. LKY claim only millions when we know he has billions parked elsewhere. Come on. I know being a paid PAP dog to troll here is not easy but use some brains. LKY lives in Oxley Rise? Lanjiao. Only on paper. We know where he lives.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is call privileged information for the internal circle.

Not if there is an outright whistleblow with paper evidence splashed everywhere. Of course this kind of corruption is done everywhere in the world. Look at some senile who knows nothing about guangxi and extols it even now. Bo Xilai is clear indication of the poison of guangxi and the PRC govt is going to have to change it drastically. Like I said LKY studies and extols Confusionism but mistakes it for Confucianism.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again and again you fuckers repeat the LIE.

DM's $8k a month is $96k a year which is THREE BUNGALOWS A YEAR.

LHL at his peak (not even now) was $3million a year which is HALF A BUNGALOW A YEAR.

LHL now is $1.8 million a year which is 1/4 A BUNGALOW A YEAR.

CONCLUSION: DAVID MARSHALL EARNED 12 TIMES LEE HSIEN LOONG'S SALARY USING THE BUNGALOW INDEX.

You're the one without brains. So stupid to pick a DM quote without thinking through.

And who the fuck cares about GINI?

Wah your masters sweating like hell man. Wait till the topic of trusts comes up. Do not know where your fucked up figures are from. GNP and GNP per capita figures were great. Gini was not. At least DM only eared 8K. LKY claim only millions when we know he has billions parked elsewhere. Come on. I know being a paid PAP dog to troll here is not easy but use some brains. LKY lives in Oxley Rise? Lanjiao. Only on paper. We know where he lives.