• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For those that bet on soccer, roughly overall how much have you won or loss so far?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: For those that bet on soccer, roughly overall how much have you won or loss so f

Thanks Ts for starting this thread. In my 3 decades of gambling, I have yet to see a successful gambler.

Strange, I understand probability and house edge is disadvantage to me But I still gamble. This is my weakness.

Anyway, good luck to everyone. Most important thing is gamble responsibly.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: For those that bet on soccer, roughly overall how much have you won or loss so f

Oh another thing, never never bet with kang Kor lui Aka hard earn money or money needed for other more important reasons.

Betting with loan money is the fastest way to go bedok reaervoir.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chelsea at home under Mourinho then was amazingly efficient. something like 3 years, 1 defeat ? the consistent, easy to predict Chelsea results are great for gamblers. the worst team to bet on in the EPL is that Liverpool, seldom heard of Liverpool fans winning money with their team.

warning - never never put your money on Liverpool !

The same can be said for many teams, not only man u. even if you had bet on stoke city every home game, i reckon you would have won money too over the course of a season.

A true gambler will never do that, even if it's profitable. whatever money he wins he'll lose betting on other matches.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only meat eating stupid sinkies gamble on soccer. Losers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually why bother asking about punters. Ask about the book makers. Siam kia i think or is it another kia is the one that owns the famous online betting site. The one where you need agents to bet in cos you cannot open an account just like that. Pai seh i forgot the name of the site but it's damn famous.

Heard ppl like siam kia has so much money and he paid off some ransom money or some shit like that narong will know. This is how you become the winner in football betting. Be the bookie or the agent. That's why the sex forum and i think this forum has a betting section where all the dumb agents hang out to get new punters.

Sabah-kia and IBC. Ransom money, you are referring to SBOBET Sai Meng.

Celestica

Alfrescian
Loyal

ImerysAsia said:
I'm a freeloader and a loser because i don't make soccer predictions while lurking in this forum for soccer tips. When results don't go my way, the world owes me a living sigh..
That explains your screwed up character in this forum and your life. :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

with a nick like mine, how can I not put my 2 cents on this thread.

There many ways to bet but one must know the limit. I not a big fan of football betting but I learn from a guy from another forum who show to all the method he use to bet. He once start at $100 and roll it to $22k(if I remember correctly) and lose all in one bet. He will look for matches that give a team very high chance of winning and he will bet on it even the return is 1.10. His reason no way an investment give 10 percent return in 2hrs. He just keep rolling his winning on the next sure win bet. I once manage to use this method to roll it to a thousand plus where I chicken out. Of course there were times I become greedy and bet on the wrong match.

But as I said, I not really hard core football bettor. I prefer horse racing as it more exciting and chances of longshots are higher than football. Overall, I think I still lose money but I bet occasionally only as bet on horse need a lot of homeworks. Last year was a good year, Kenna a few cup races, especially good returns on Green Moon.

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course bookmakers would want to post news, this will not aid punters as much as to encourage them and stir their interest.
And the representative is a good idea, in fact, should get a few doing various different tasks. :biggrin:

A smarter and better way which i believe other advertisers over at the sex forum have been doing are using clones to generate interest and complimenting themselves.
:biggrin:
Posting soccer news regularly and for a whole season is laborious when one doesn't have the interest or commitment. Of course people me can start a league football thread and abandon it half way without feeling bad because it's voluntary. :eek::p:o:biggrin:

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dilandau.eu/media/swf/embed-player.swf" style="" id="ply" name="ply" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="false" wmode="opaque" flashvars="file=http://www.livetowin.zaidink.com/player/mp3/10. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da.mp3&volume=50&" height="20" width="200">
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://dilandau.eu/advertising/embed.js?filename=De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da Sting & The Police The Very Best Of. . ."></script>
De do do do, de da da da
Is all I want to say to you
De do do do, de da da da
They're meaningless and all that's true :eek:

C

camtt

By the way, I ever heard from someone he often bet on various soccer leagues all these years and he said the most kelong soccer league is S-league and US soccer league, he said in these 2 leagues sometimes the most bottom-placed lousy team also will beat the number 1 TOP table-topper best team. He said the most unexpected match result often happen in these 2 soccer leagues.

What do some of you think? Which soccer league in the world is the most kelong and most difficult to predict the outcome?

He said example S-league in 1 of the CUP matches this year, the most bottom-placed team Young Lions who has NEVER won a single match in all their matches this season shockingly beat the Table-topper number 1 best team Tampines 3-2 a few months back.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

camtt

By the way, I ever heard from someone he often bet on various soccer leagues all these years and he said the most kelong soccer league is S-league and US soccer league, he said in these 2 leagues sometimes the most bottom-placed lousy team also will beat the number 1 TOP table-topper best team. He said the most unexpected match result often happen in these 2 soccer leagues.

What do some of you think? Which soccer league in the world is the most kelong and most difficult to predict the outcome?

He said example S-league in 1 of the CUP matches in this year, the most bottom-placed team Young Lions who has NEVER won a single match in all their matches this season shockingly beat the Table-topper number 1 best team Tampines 3-2 a few months back.

He said whereas you won't see Bayern Munich losing to Dusseldorf or Barcelona losing to Levante

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only stupid idiots bet on football.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't worry. Drink soursop juice after betting on football and you double your chances of winning.

It triple if one is a vegan.

It goes four time if one is a whorist.

Five time if the punter is a Malaysian, but Singapore resident.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just curious to know, since this is a leisure anythingcandiscuss forum.

For those that bet on soccer matches, roughly overall how much have you won or loss so far?

No I don't bet at all, might buy a lotto max ticket if the jackpot is at 50 mills....:smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A couple of millions here and there. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh another thing, never never bet with kang Kor lui Aka hard earn money or money needed for other more important reasons.

Betting with loan money is the fastest way to go bedok reaervoir.

Let me add this...
Winnings is afraid of cold....that means winnings likely flow to someone with hot money....hot here dun mean financial term hot - speculative.
But rather gambling winnings is attracted to someone rich (his money is warm)....the more hard up you are the more likely you will lose money gambling.

C

camtt

No I don't bet at all, might buy a lotto max ticket if the jackpot is at 50 mills....:smile:

Last time got 1 middle-aged taxi-driver went on Ch 8 program to say he bought a System 12 TOTO ticket every week w/o fail for the past 20 years, he said he had spent about $48,000 on buying TOTO so far