• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally today I believe in KAMA

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ahhh.. another stupid reply from a meat eating loser. Meat is not good for brain.

Idiot , its their karma to be at the bottom of food chain :wink: too much vegetable and soursop makes you a fruitard :wink: You must really hate plants to become a vegan. vegan people are always lethargic and on the tip of being malnourished. Stop promoting your bullshit vegan crap.
Yea, this is stupid, people can eat whatever they want, there's nothing wrong with eating animals because other animals also eat animals, it's the food chain, who cares :wink:

May the peas be with you :wink:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think I really bare a gruge on him but seeing him brought back some bad memories and resentment of his behavior towards me and other people. Not sure if you understand but you never think about some people and don't really care what happens to them but when you see them suddenly a flood of bad memories of the past comes back to haunt you for a moment. Like how he breaks other people's locker to steal their $ or walk past and take other people tools and keep just to let the victim hunt high and low for it just to name afew.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think I really bare a gruge on him but seeing him brought back some bad memories and resentment of his behavior towards me and other people. Not sure if you understand but you never think about some people and don't really care what happens to them but when you see them suddenly a flood of bad memories of the past comes back to haunt you for a moment. Like how he breaks other people's locker to steal their $ or walk past and take other people tools and keep just to let the victim hunt high and low for it just to name afew.

He must be a meat eater..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are free to curse or bear grudges on him for whatever reasons. what you think doesn't have an effect on him. he created his own karma. his lost fingers had nothing to do with you. both happiness and hatred keep people alive.