• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expat wives losing hubbies to Asian women a big worry

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not entirely true,,,,,,, the expats from MNC esp American have a record of almost all dumping their angmoh wives for local pussies. There is hardly any exception other than the prick is too old or has ED.

After their tour of duty they either bring home their spg cheebyes or dump them........

Yes. Usual modus operandi is to fcuk their secretaries esp if single..... then move on fcuking other pussies in the organsation.... before satisfying their hard rods from stock available in watering holes whether free or paid. I even seen a Thai intern on training in CIS quickly fcuking a clerk in QC Dept (as though lack of pussies in Thigh Land...). She eventually followed him back - seems that he was son of some bigshot general. Do you think she is happy in Thigh Land? Either smartass or dumb pussy!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Usual modus operandi is to fcuk their secretaries esp if single..... then move on fcuking other pussies in the organsation.... before satisfying their hard rods from stock available in watering holes whether free or paid. I even seen a Thai intern on training in CIS quickly fcuking a clerk in QC Dept (as though lack of pussies in Thigh Land...). She eventually followed him back - seems that he was son of some bigshot general. Do you think she is happy in Thigh Land? Either smartass or dumb pussy!!

But isn't this thai intern from thailand too?