• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expat wives losing hubbies to Asian women a big worry

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Expat wives lost hubbies to xiao mei mei...

Just look at these prematurely aged wrinkled ill-behaved expat women one can instantly understand why their husbands stray.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

expat wive is talking about sinkies women or asian women who come to singapore for work?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
White men want tight pussy and SPG wants big dick.

The only problem is after that SPG wants to settle with Asian men who will be stuck with a loose pussy for the rest of his life.

End up looking for young FL in order to get tighter pussy.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's disgusting to see an old ugly and fat angmoh going around with a young Asian chick. Many don't care about their wives and family. All they want is a good time. But I do know some who are very faithful and very discreet. They don't mess around with local SPG but stay faithful to their spouses and take good care of their families. They are really nice people.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

expat wive is talking about sinkies women or asian women who come to singapore for work?
No matter, their insecurity stems from old adage: Lust knows no (geographical) bounds, domestic or imported:p

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal

why is my thread under Extremist? this is ridiculous! who moved it:*:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very slight change....

dick is muscle, can train one. There was a time that I was fucking a tight pussy for 9 months (almost everyday), my dick became stronger and longer. Even the girl noticed.

But if fuck loose pussy then no use. No pressure on dicky so no effect on dick condition.

do fat boys like you got fat dicks?

Or dick size remain constant either fat or thin? :confused:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of ex-gf is an angmo girl with german ancestry. She is about 1.62m and has weight the same 115lb since her uni days. U look around, and u can find many slim ang mo milfs. Given the size of their chest, not usual that their stomach is bigger than their chest. However, on an older singapore girl with only a or b cups, very easy for the stomach to be bigger when they get older.

My spouse is 5 ft 7 inches tall.
Before we had children, she weighed about 125 pounds, and was 34C, 23, 33.
After we had 4 children, she weighs about 138 pounds, and is about 36C or D, 28, 37.
No freckles, natural golden blonde hair turning silver mixed with blonde, and her eyes are still green.
As we aged, most of us have wrinkles.
May be Caucasian aged faster than Asians, probably due to their fair skin.
Still OK, although she has no time to go to the gym, unlike me.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends use FBI - fucked by i*****s

used to describe hot chinese girls who inexplicably turn to the dark side

they turn to the dark side becos they know that Resistance is Futile :biggrin:

the truth....

22593363.jpg

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No matter, their insecurity stems from old adage: Lust knows no (geographical) bounds, domestic or imported:p

it depend on them, if they still look great, they can get another white dick back in their country real quick.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My spouse is 5 ft 7 inches tall.
Before we had children, she weighed about 125 pounds, and was 34C, 23, 33.
After we had 4 children, she weighs about 138 pounds, and is about 36C or D, 28, 37.
No freckles, natural golden blonde hair turning silver mixed with blonde, and her eyes are still green.
As we aged, most of us have wrinkles.
May be Caucasian aged faster than Asians, probably due to their fair skin.
Still OK, although she has no time to go to the gym, unlike me.

That's what I have been trying to say. Not all caucasian women are big and fat like some forumners claim here. The idiots who say this are usually the ones that have no experience with angmo chicks. Even the bigger angmo women have some damn tight pussies too, and that is speaking from experience.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a fact that Ang Mo women tend to not age as well as their Asian counterparts.
And as for those Ang Mo men: why should a man still eat plain rice/bread when he's in a fine restaurant?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what I have been trying to say. Not all caucasian women are big and fat like some forumners claim here. The idiots who say this are usually the ones that have no experience with angmo chicks. Even the bigger angmo women have some damn tight pussies too, and that is speaking from experience.

Caucasians, generally, have bigger or stronger bones as a result of their relatively better diet and nutrition, compared to we Asians, who grew up in the 1960's.
Having said that, I believe that the average Caucasian is heavier and "fatter" than ideal, probably due to more calories intake and less active as they age.
Based on my observation, I believe that Blacks tend to put wieght on, and look rather heavy, compared to the various ethnic groups.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Caucasians, generally, have bigger or stronger bones as a result of their relatively better diet and nutrition, compared to we Asians, who grew up in the 1960's.
Having said that, I believe that the average Caucasian is heavier and "fatter" than ideal, probably due to more calories intake and less active as they age.
Based on my observation, I believe that Blacks tend to put wieght on, and look rather heavy, compared to the various ethnic groups.

Yes, the average white woman is definitely heavier than the average asian woman. However, not all is fat per se in the belly. Usually, the older woman have the extra weight on their breast and butt, in additon to their tummy. I happen to like big breast and butts, so I am fine with that.