• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expat wives losing hubbies to Asian women a big worry

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
marriage-before-after-2.web.jpg

Before Marriage and after Marriage

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nAHYhv80IMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's disgusting to see an old ugly and fat angmoh going around with a young Asian chick. Many don't care about their wives and family. All they want is a good time. But I do know some who are very faithful and very discreet. They don't mess around with local SPG but stay faithful to their spouses and take good care of their families. They are really nice people.

Not entirely true,,,,,,, the expats from MNC esp American have a record of almost all dumping their angmoh wives for local pussies. There is hardly any exception other than the prick is too old or has ED.

After their tour of duty they either bring home their spg cheebyes or dump them........

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
..dick is muscle, can train one. There was a time that I was fucking a tight pussy for 9 months (almost everyday), my dick became stronger and longer. Even the girl noticed.

or can try tense your pelvic muscle exercise, even pcc but don't cum is good work for conditioning your 'muscle'.

But if fuck loose pussy then no use. No pressure on dicky so no effect on dick condition.

ask her tense her CB or try backdoor.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caucasians, generally, have bigger or stronger bones as a result of their relatively better diet and nutrition, compared to we Asians, who grew up in the 1960's.

very true but look at our kids these days, drink milk, eat beef burger.. by the time they're 16 or 18yrs old they're 1.75m, our time where got so tall one? unless those gala pole types, tall & skinny skinny.

..Having said that, I believe that the average Caucasian is heavier and "fatter" than ideal, probably due to more calories intake and less active as they age. Based on my observation, I believe that Blacks tend to put wieght on, and look rather heavy, compared to the various ethnic groups.

That's true, Angmos from older generations/post war are still active & keep trim, the younger ones all machiam couch potato, junk food diet. People of African descent who live in the West tend to be bigger & heavier than those in Africa, i'm sure its becos of diet. Saw one NatGeo documantary the presenter was a black American & went to North East Africa to see the plight of the draughts, those people there were shocked by his height & size, the discussion than turned to diet & he later went to see a shepherd in the hills, the shepherd & his family lived off wild vegetables & hardly ate meat, they freaked out when they saw the black American presenter & asked the translator & camera crew is this guy a cannibal becos he's so big for a African, they were truly terrified of him!:eek:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
or can try tense your pelvic muscle exercise, even pcc but don't cum is good work for conditioning your 'muscle'.

ask her tense her CB or try backdoor.

do you mean Kegel muscle exercise, applies to both men and women?

Last edited:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
..As we aged, most of us have wrinkles.
May be Caucasian aged faster than Asians, probably due to their fair skin.

Western hemisphere ozone layer thinner, UV higher & people tend to not cover up becos summer is short & they sunbathe more. It's only recently with skin cancer awareness that people cover up. I was in ClubMed Cherating many years ago & met this 30something french milf but i thought she was in her 40s becos of her skin complexion.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not entirely true,,,,,,, the expats from MNC esp American have a record of almost all dumping their angmoh wives for local pussies. There is hardly any exception other than the prick is too old or has ED. After their tour of duty they either bring home their spg cheebyes or dump them........

now you're entering the realm of 'family values', in the 1960s/70s Singapore family values were strong, i still remember the whole filial piety & confucianism spews from my Chinese teacher. But at the same time in America, they were letting their hair down, machiam Woodstock, Summer of Love, women were burning their bras & demanding greater freedom. Now we have the legacy of those times!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very true but look at our kids these days, drink milk, eat beef burger.. by the time they're 16 or 18yrs old they're 1.75m, our time where got so tall one? unless those gala pole types, tall & skinny skinny.

That's true, Angmos from older generations/post war are still active & keep trim, the younger ones all machiam couch potato, junk food diet. People of African descent who live in the West tend to be bigger & heavier than those in Africa, i'm sure its becos of diet. Saw one NatGeo documantary the presenter was a black American & went to North East Africa to see the plight of the draughts, those people there were shocked by his height & size, the discussion than turned to diet & he later went to see a shepherd in the hills, the shepherd & his family lived off wild vegetables & hardly ate meat, they freaked out when they saw the black American presenter & asked the translator & camera crew is this guy a cannibal becos he's so big for a African, they were truly terrified of him!:eek:

To tell you the truth east africans and those in the north east tend to have more aquine features as in sharper features like thinner nose and less kinky hair. They also tend to be skinnier. The really big sized africans are those from west africa. Even the pure bred negroes in africa that probably don't have the american diet can grow pretty big too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one wants 50 year old women

[video=youtube;EDzyAZrkSqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDzyAZrkSqg[/video]