• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
good.. waiting impatiently for my internet security token

mai kan cheong bro..wait for sep's wind. titter.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ohh. so you mean, you cannot transfer to your m'sia account? how about immanuel suggestion, he also not link yet, but he manage to transfer to "3rd party malaysian CIMB acct".

Yeah cannot use the transfer to own account option since account not linked, but can use the transfer to third party option.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ginfreely, I requested for linked-up on Monday night and a few days later, the message I received was 'transferred to Islamic and current account not allowed'. So on Friday, I actually did a transfer using transfer to 3rd party option. It actually show my MY money multiplier (MM) acct as current acct. So to play safe, I actually transferred S$1 to my MM acct and It was transferred immediately. Then on Saturday, my acct was linked and I was able to view both my SG & MY acct transaction. Now for future transfer, I am able to use 'transfer to own acct' option. Please wait a few more days and your acct will be linked. Cheers.

Hi Immanuel, ok thanks will wait for the link. Yeah don't know why my account cannot link till now, took so long. Don't tell me mine is Islamic saving account since opened at Nusa Bestari Islamic branch? Nevermind, as long as can transfer using third party option will do.

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Immanuel, ok thanks will wait for the link. Yeah don't know why my account cannot link till now, took so long. Don't tell me mine is Islamic saving account since opened at Nusa Bestari Islamic branch? Nevermind, as long as can transfer using third party option will do.

Hi ginfreely, FYI, if it's Islamic savings acct, then I don't think you can do any transfer at all. The rules: Transfer to Islamic or current account not allowed". Please call the MY acct to confirm.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ginfreely, FYI, if it's Islamic savings acct, then I don't think you can do any transfer at all. The rules: Transfer to Islamic or current account not allowed". Please call the MY acct to confirm.

that's why , i didn't want to get any islamic banking products, cos of the syariah compliance and all, might complicate things for me as i never researched those products. good thing you guys brought it up. But "transfer to current account not allowed'? I thought yours was a current account? no issue, right?

Last edited:

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi malpaso, that was the message I received when I was waiting for the linked-up to be approved. But when I did my transfer to the MY money multiplier acct thru the 3rd party option, though they classified MM acct as current acct, they allowed me to do the transfer.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
My CIMB sg account has been linked up to my CIMB Msia account. Realized that I can direct fund transfer online without security device. Yeah..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for info. Oic Islamic savings acct can't do transfer at all, ok then mine is confirmed not islamic becos already transferred before to the acct using third party option and also transferred out from the acct to another Msia acct. Heng! I sent an email to Cimb SG today to hurry them on the linking..

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally managed to transfer to cimb 3rd party msia account this morning, also awaiting link up to MY account.
tks to bros who wrote, shared and clarified on procedures...
rates 2.5471, done about 1/2 hour ago

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg

Bank negara stepped in to prop up rm$ at 3.30. Think it will be futile. Can expect soros to come in to short the rm$ to 3.80 to $4. Sgd $1 = $2.70?