• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Dora21

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st of all tks to kopikong99 for sharing. This is the little knowledge that i know regarding CIMB. TT thru internet banking its free with a limit. (as kopikong99 had explain) to do tt at bigger amt thur it counter there is admin charges. Eg. $20,000=$55 admin charge here & abt rm10 at msia side.
At 9.30am tt rate cimb is 2.533

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st of all tks to kopikong99 for sharing. This is the little knowledge that i know regarding CIMB. TT thru internet banking its free with a limit. (as kopikong99 had explain) to do tt at bigger amt thur it counter there is admin charges. Eg. $20,000=$55 admin charge here & abt rm10 at msia side.
At 9.30am tt rate cimb is 2.533

hi
can u show me the link which show 2.533 rate ? i clicked on exchange rates doest have this rate , thanks

Dora21

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi
can u show me the link which show 2.533 rate ? i clicked on exchange rates doest have this rate , thanks

I just do tt at cimb raffles at 9.30am(31/7/13) at the counter. The teller lock me with the rate 2.533. I hv to pay the admin charges. Its still worth compare to the money changer that control rm.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just do tt at cimb raffles at 9.30am(31/7/13) at the counter. The teller lock me with the rate 2.533. I hv to pay the admin charges. Its still worth compare to the money changer that control rm.

oh u r in a hurry to remit big sum of money ? why not break in days to do so ? if u have cimb sg and msia accounts.

Dora21

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ringgit drop so much?
1) Msia has U$2.9B of foreign investments in sovereign debt due today. Mkt expect large outflow fr Msia.
2) Fitch lower Msia to Negative from Stable
3) Bank Negara absence in FX mkt.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true, its free no admin charge for tt cimb(s) to cimb (m)?

How about trsf funds from cimb(m) to HL (M) or any other Msian banks? Is there any limits in trsf of funds via TT i.e. fm Msian bk to another msian bank a/c? Any charges?

I am a sporean.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is SGD that is the powerhouse against MYR.

Drop close to 8% against SGD. it is good for Malaysia export. But also attact inflation.

Why ringgit drop so much?
1) Msia has U$2.9B of foreign investments in sovereign debt due today. Mkt expect large outflow fr Msia.
2) Fitch lower Msia to Negative from Stable
3) Bank Negara absence in FX mkt.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give them a Singapore cheque. They credit your Malaysia account in 3 business days.

i have been doing this for a long time. Maybank is the best in terms of lowest charges. The foreign banks charges are expensive. Also note that you may not get the best exchange rates. However, I found this method to be one of the most convenient and safest (no need to carry around cash). I just go to MB branch (many branches in msia), fill in the cheque deposit slip, and drop in the box.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
MYR drop. House price up. Subsequently, BLR will also up.

快手快脚.. titter.gif