• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Euro 2024 Punter Discussion

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
ze stars r aligning liao. itz confirmed plus chop a fra vs eng final. all in fra outright winner n hedged wif a eng bet. :thumbsup:

The current FIFA world ranking as at 20 June 2024.

The Top 2 European nations are France No 2 and England No 5

If the world ranking is accurate in reflecting the strength of each team.

It will be a France vs England finals :biggrin:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current FIFA world ranking as at 20 June 2024.

The Top 2 European nations are France No 2 and England No 5

If the world ranking is accurate in reflecting the strength of each team.

It will be a France vs England finals :biggrin:

wtf i din noe dat as i din look at ze fifa ranking. i only look at ze bookie odds during ze course of my thorough analysis. well ze market never lies. :biggrin:

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/euro-2024/winner

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf i din noe dat as i din look at ze fifa ranking. i only look at ze bookie odds during ze course of my thorough analysis. well ze market never lies. :biggrin:

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/euro-2024/winner

My betting purpose first I will look the FIFA world ranking then matching the bookie odds and usually they take the higher-ranking teams as favourite to give balls to the lower ranking teams :biggrin:

My study is usually the higher ranking will win when come to knock out stages :thumbsup: all the way to the Finals

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The organizer must in a way be glad that Serbia is already out and will not meet Switzerland in the knock-out phase of the competition. The two Albanian-Kosovo players, Shaqiri and Xhaka, are still playing for Switzerland and should these two sides meet atmosphere bound to be highly charged and fan violence may follow.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The organizer must in a way be glad that Serbia is already out and will not meet Switzerland in the knock-out phase of the competition. The two Albanian-Kosovo players, Shaqiri and Xhaka, are still playing for Switzerland and should these two sides meet atmosphere bound to be highly charged and fan violence may follow.
The 2 dickheads should have opted to play for Albania if they want to be "nationalistic". They are Swiss now and leave their ethnicity out of the game