• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Euro 2024 Punter Discussion

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought upset in football is regarded as an underdog beating the hot favourites :coffee:

not necessarily :biggrin:

https://www.france24.com/en/2010062...w-world-cup-smeltz-de-rossi-world-cup-group-f

IMG-5022.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me think England will choke w/ Denmark....England always do. Draw with Denmark.
italy & spain looks interesting. Think also draw.
Slovenia -Serbia....me think Slovenia will nick it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha....England play like shit...they r lucky to come out with a draw....to think man U want to hire Southgate as coach...

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha....England play like shit...they r lucky to come out with a draw....to think man U want to hire Southgate as coach...
both Hag and Southgate were defenders. their tactics are the same, fucking rudderless. play defensive when you have great attackers

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations to all samsters who are huating.
I have only some usual comments.
Just look at yesterday's match between Slovakia and Serbia.
And ask yourself this question.
Why can Serbia get a corner kick goal at the last sec to make it 1-1?
The rest don't need me to explain again. :geek:
I didn't punt on this kind of major events including bpl as my secret code doesn't work for it.
However I continuing to huat till no tomorrow for other leagues like J League k league MLS etc too many screen to show:roflmao:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't punt on this kind of major events including bpl as my secret code doesn't work for it.
However I continuing to huat till no tomorrow for other leagues like J League k league MLS etc too many screen to show:roflmao:
Not say I want to exaggerate.
At those last few secs leftover moment to fulltime, even they send me, a uncle to be the defender, I would have ways to overcome a corner kick opportunity :roflmao: :rolleyes:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro tomorrow your J-League 2pm match Machida Zelvia vs Avispa Fukuoka.

Machida just got promoted to J-League this season and they are pacesetter now :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
slovakia vs ukraine- looks like boring on paper. Slovakia fluke win over Belgium means they can be counted. Slovakia can win putting pressure on Belgium vs Romania which is a sure win.
poland vs austria - don't think austria has sufficient to win. likely first team to fuck off in the competition with 2nd loss.
netherlands vs france - i say france to nick it. netherlands lack the firepower and midfield credentials of France.