• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Euro 2024 Punter Discussion

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations to all who bet on eng to win.

Once again I have just collected for Brazil league and never fail to amaze myself with secret code. Kelong one open kelong. Never kelong one never kelong :whistling::laugh:
IMG_20240711_080044.jpg

Ft 1-3
IMG_20240711_080731.jpg

Ft 2-0

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonite the redemption of Harry Kane in Euro 2024 would begin.
Prediction and bet all your disposable income on
EN-GER-LAND 2 vs Hor-Lan 1.
Yes, my main man Number 9 with a double. :thumbsup:
IT's coming Home, we can only Dream and Hope.:biggrin:
IMG_1004.gif.5c7251d5c46229257f86a821f42a7515.gif

from now on harry kane iz a liability. cant c his trophyless streak ending, dat iz unless itz all scripted. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from now on harry kane iz a liability. cant c his trophyless streak ending, dat iz unless itz all scripted. :biggrin:

Harry Kane should not start in the final. Then England might have a chance.

Can celebrate later they they win the trophy, like John Terry in the Champions League final of 2012.

jw5

Loyal
Harry Kane should not start in the final. Then England might have a chance.

Can celebrate later they they win the trophy, like John Terry in the Champions League final of 2012.

I prefer the John Terry from Champions League final of 2008. :sneaky::devilish::tongue: