• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Enjoy now and suffer poverty later...

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is 47 and her daughter 14.

I think at 14, she should know better. It's not like she's 5 or 6. Even then, he's her dad. This is terrible. :cool:

Sever ties with her dad because he lost his job? I don't know any words to describe this stupidity. I think the father should also examine how he and his wife been teaching and rewarding his kids.

Whatever happened to family love?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend told me that her daughter ever threaten to sever ties with him because he was jobless and could not afford her materialistic crave as those of other students in class. I perceived her daughter's words were simply a temperament and impulsive remarks out of sudden anger but it dawned on me what has our school educations achieved nowadays? To teach children the power of money? to crave for success to get what they want? how to be calculative and do business? to discredit the less fortunate and look down on the less capable in this society? I feel sad if that is the case because I suspect civic subject which I used to learn in school has probably been taken off as one of the subject in primary school now.

tel him 2 kick her out of his house ... :cool: