• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Alan Chin takes the cake for this comment!

jw5

Loyal
Dr Alan Chin: “Please be rational, although $90,000 is spent, but we have recouped it by the new membership fees of $120,000.”
Absurd thought process.
It is ironical really, the issue is that they should have obtained approval from the people who paid the $120K, before they spent the $90K.
Not that they had enough money to spend the $90K.
Is he really an elite and I, a lowly peasant? :smile:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absurd thought process.
It is ironical really, the issue is that they should have obtained approval from the people who paid the $120K, before they spent the $90K.
Not that they had enough money to spend the $90K.
Is he really an elite and I, a lowly peasant? :smile:

crap reason. stupidest logic from those Xtains "talibans". The $120,000 was obtained by "forced" membership of people to join AWARE to correct a wrong/sneaky takeover of a secular organisation ie the people have to effectively pay $90K to boot out these fundamentalists!!!! Why should they pay??? strongly suggest a law suit to recover the money and to prevent anybody with such sneaky underhand techniques from taking over any secular organisation. if not done , who knows? next would be the SPCA, NKF, SAVH, Red Cross, PETA, WHO, etc. already there are bands of such crap zealots trying to insidiously mass convert school children subtlety in school by giving out tracts etc. all the more it becomes like a pyramid schemes as CEO(pastor) of the church gets to gain the most with a 6 figure salary. if you start trying to enforced your religious views on others, then soon it would a "crime" to be handicap, blind, short, myopic, old , etc. no different from Hitler or the talibans. probably worse, all these self righteous inferior craps. The Govt must step in otherwise, soon problems would appear. some of these Xtians fundamentalists are getting too big headed.

Last edited:

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Alan Chin: “Please be rational, although $90,000 is spent, but we have recouped it by the new membership fees of $120,000.”

Priceless!
I sense another TT Durai Moment
If Josie knows what's good for her, she better start engaging (sincerely) AWARE's leadership and try to sort this out without the whole circus going to court. You would think that a bunch of independent, educated & professional women would know how to avoid this kind of trouble!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is still illegal.
Should report police.

It is already illegal under Commissioner of Charities rules & regulations as brought up in EGM so its up to the Old Guard to decide whether to bring up a lawsuit as Commissioner of Charities will now know & demand an answer!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thio Su Mien is rich enough to pay for it, after all she is a multi millionairess who owns her own law firm. She can live up to her stupid feminist mentor image & do the right thing by coughing up the money. Just a little drop in the vast ocean of her millions private banking account.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Priceless!
I sense another TT Durai Moment

You are absolutely right. I understand that Durai genuinely feels that he did no wrong. The fact that less than 10 cents actually went to patients actually came as a surprise to him. This guy too was in a world of his own.

SIA staff knew full well that he was still travelling 1st class in the midst of legal action against Archie. No attempt was made to hide it.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
And damn bloody dangerous with her reference to syriah laws:eek::rolleyes:
Its best that they launch a civil suit to recover the amount. She did not even make an attempt to seek approval from members. I am shocked the legal counsel engaged did not point this out.

Josie leadership quality was basically absent from what I hear. Nearly everything referred to legal counsel. Maureen is turning out to be a despot. No class, no courtesy and now cow sense.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps...but I suggest you go read sumiko's interview with Josie in the sunday times...came across as quite balanced...both Josie and her aunty in law seem to want to play the victim matyr role...they are so self righteous and self deluded living in their own reality that they still they they are 'right' and other are wrong...no two ways about it for the likes of them and their ilk
You probably don't like her face because ST did not allow you to. From Day 1, they published the worst possible pictures of her to make her come across as grumpy and ungracious. She of course then did everything to confirm that impression but make no mistake about it - ST had a very clear agenda to destroy her.

Incidentally, I have no sympathy for COOS and their ilk but will always remind myself that the PAPzis and Presstapo are always trying to brainwash me.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps...but she seems to have nice legs for a 48 year old mum of two teenage gals...oh talking aboout CNA, don't miss Balji and Debbie Soon's follow up on the Aware saga tonight @10.10pm
To be fair, she looked like shit and was damn black face and tulan when she was interviewed on CNA.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best encapsulating comment thus far:

'They were just out of their depth. They could not hold their own on any issues. What they demonstrated today was that they did not understand what Aware stood for and what it is all about. They are totally incapable of leading the organisation.'
MS SERI SURIYANI, 37, a client director at a branding consultancy firm

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely right. I understand that Durai genuinely feels that he did no wrong. The fact that less than 10 cents actually went to patients actually came as a surprise to him. This guy too was in a world of his own.

SIA staff knew full well that he was still travelling 1st class in the midst of legal action against Archie. No attempt was made to hide it.

Dear Scroobal,

I know some one who is close to Durai. Till date, he and his close circle of friends feel that he did nothing wrong. He sees himself as a victim hung out to dry by the establishment (they needed a fall guy). It is no coincidence that Thio Su Mien and Durai have impressive legal minds. Skilled lawyers have no problems rationalizing anything!

My sister was there on sat (EOGM) and she didn't notice a single trace of remorse on the part of Josie & Co. They firmly believe that their cause and actions were just. There really is a parallel universe populated by them and the likes of Thio Su Mien!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know what you mean by a "parallel universe". Very bizzare.

Dear Scroobal,

I know some one who is close to Durai. Till date, he and his close circle of friends feel that he did nothing wrong. He sees himself as a victim hung out to dry by the establishment (they needed a fall guy). It is no coincidence that Thio Su Mien and Durai have impressive legal minds. Skilled lawyers have no problems rationalizing anything!

My sister was there on sat (EOGM) and she didn't notice a single trace of remorse on the part of Josie & Co. They firmly believe that their cause and actions were just. There really is a parallel universe populated by them and the likes of Thio Su Mien!

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know what you mean by a "parallel universe". Very bizzare.

Well Thio Su Mien left some parting words for us as she retreats to her parallel universe:

"If they are happy for Singapore to be like this, then so be it."

The New Paper
Monday 4 May 2009