• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

don't u think the way this guy speaks comes across as damn fake and no sincerity?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must be prerecorded video and read from teleprompter?

Cannot speak sincerely, wholeheartedly and genuinely live in front of an audience.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not that he has no sincerity. It's just that he still lose to LHL's skills in faking sincerity with that 'suffering monk' facial expression. All this takes time to learn.

Initially Dishonorable Son also appears damn cocky in his first national day speech but later likely he went through some grueling training by an image consultant to create a fake persona that looks like a suffering humble wise monk. After realising that the trick works very well in helping PAP win elections, he then start to take on that persona and deceive naive Sinkies til this day, LOL.

You can see here how this CBkia master it to perfection. LW still got a lot to learn:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
His pronunciation of certain words is irritating.
His speech can only be uni directional else he will become a puppy once I got a chance to make it bi directional. It happened to a few cto ceo right in front of me in a large crowd.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have to agree because i don't feel any sincerity coming from him after watching his speech.
It is not his own speech, but written for him and used his mouth to read. I see it as a formality chores, they wanted to get over with, rather than sincerity.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
DM2l2hI.gif