• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Singapore owe Filippinos a living???

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everywhere I go in Singapore, I see people from PRC, India, Philippines, etc.

There's no doubt that the 3 biggest group of immigrants are from the above 3 countries.

I understand we need to suck up to PRC and India, as both countries may be superpowers in a few decades. However, why Philippines?

Filippinos are low-quality people, lying, cheating, back-stabbing, lazy, talking loudly, etc. are few of their well-know traits.

Just because they can speak a few word of English, they think they are superior than other races. The worst is their arrogance which is very obvious, they think they are here to help us when in fact, we are the one helping them by giving them jobs.

To be honest, I have much more respect for Bangla who toil and sweat under the sun than the lowly Filippinos.

I really don't understand why is Singapore importing such type of trashes.

DOES SINGAPORE OWE FILIPPINOS A LIVING???

Pinays has many moles. Sg need to plant moles here lor :biggrin: