• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Singapore owe Filippinos a living???

michaely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere I go in Singapore, I see people from PRC, India, Philippines, etc.

There's no doubt that the 3 biggest group of immigrants are from the above 3 countries.

I understand we need to suck up to PRC and India, as both countries may be superpowers in a few decades. However, why Philippines?

Filippinos are low-quality people, lying, cheating, back-stabbing, lazy, talking loudly, etc. are few of their well-know traits.

Just because they can speak a few word of English, they think they are superior than other races. The worst is their arrogance which is very obvious, they think they are here to help us when in fact, we are the one helping them by giving them jobs.

To be honest, I have much more respect for Bangla who toil and sweat under the sun than the lowly Filippinos.

I really don't understand why is Singapore importing such type of trashes.

DOES SINGAPORE OWE FILIPPINOS A LIVING???

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes we have been supporting the Republika Ng Philipinas for years, by providing them with income, uplifiting their GDP, we owe them a living, for they clean our houses, look after our children ( even carry their bags for schools & N.S.), cook for us, look after our husbands needs, help sell food & services...we owe them a living to keep the REPUBLIKA NG SINGAPORE going...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filipinos like to speak Tagalog very loudly in Changi Airports,Foodcourts,Buses,MRTs and Shopping Malls as if Singapore belongs to them !
Why don't they gather every weekend at the Istana,Oxley Rise and Parliament Houses since the MIW loved the Filipinos so much?
If they cannot integrate into our Singapore society,they can fark off back to their homeland Philippines !
KNNCCB to the MIW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The blacks in the US now started as slaves back then.
Likewise Pinoys mostly start as maids here and slowly they will be like the black slaves and will become sinkies.
Just see what is happening in HK now.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Everytime when I advertise for new staffs, I will receive phonecalls from at least 20-30 pinays on social visit pass. Our company practices a all local policy. Only my boss is a foreigner. I will always ask these pinays to come all the way to my office for an interview and then reject them nicely :biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everytime when I advertise for new staffs, I will receive phonecalls from at least 20-30 pinays on social visit pass. Our company practices a all local policy. Only my boss is a foreigner. I will always ask these pinays to come all the way to my office for an interview and then reject them nicely :biggrin:

Mai Kei Kei you want to suss out the pretty ones right?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC Tiongsters, subcontinental Ah Nehs and Pinoys are annoying and obnoxious in their own ways.

But Pinoy chicks are good in bed.

Also, the Bangla construction workers will get very lonely if there are no more Pinays coming to Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Filipinos like to speak Tagalog very loudly in Changi Airports,Foodcourts,Buses,MRTs and Shopping Malls as if Singapore belongs to them !
Why don't they gather every weekend at the Istana,Oxley Rise and Parliament Houses since the MIW loved the Filipinos so much?
If they cannot integrate into our Singapore society,they can fark off back to their homeland Philippines !
KNNCCB to the MIW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes when you pass by Lucky Plaza, there'd be some Pinoy chicks handing out leaflets printed entirely in Tagalog.
They're usually advertisements for calling cards and money remittance services etc.

Do I look like a Pinoy? Do you think I can read that Tagalog shit?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sure you didn't filter the nubile pinays & welcome them to SINgapore, by bringing them to the nearest 8&1 for a few rounds of good kantot??:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaki ang susu mo You got big tits

Putangina mo Your mom's a prostitute

magkantutan tayo Lets fuck

puke nang ina mo Your mother's cheebye

naninigas ang titi ko I got an erection

didilain ko ang tingil mo I lick your pussy

B

Baluku

Sometimes when you pass by Lucky Plaza, there'd be some Pinoy chicks handing out leaflets printed entirely in Tagalog.
They're usually advertisements for calling cards and money remittance services etc.

Do I look like a Pinoy? Do you think I can read that Tagalog shit?

seriously i cant really tell the difference between pinoy, sinkie or mat.

they all look the same to me.

but prc i could recognise immediately.

i dunno why.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I don't think we owe anyone (all the 3 you have mentioned) a living.
Already too many people in this island, even they themselves also question why need so many people around.

Everywhere I go in Singapore, I see people from PRC, India, Philippines, etc.

There's no doubt that the 3 biggest group of immigrants are from the above 3 countries.

I understand we need to suck up to PRC and India, as both countries may be superpowers in a few decades. However, why Philippines?

Filippinos are low-quality people, lying, cheating, back-stabbing, lazy, talking loudly, etc. are few of their well-know traits.

Just because they can speak a few word of English, they think they are superior than other races. The worst is their arrogance which is very obvious, they think they are here to help us when in fact, we are the one helping them by giving them jobs.

To be honest, I have much more respect for Bangla who toil and sweat under the sun than the lowly Filippinos.

DOES SINGAPORE OWE FILIPPINOS A LIVING???

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes we have been supporting the Republika Ng Philipinas for years, by providing them with income, uplifiting their GDP, we owe them a living, for they clean our houses, look after our children ( even carry their bags for schools & N.S.), cook for us, look after our husbands needs, help sell food & services...we owe them a living to keep the REPUBLIKA NG SINGAPORE going...

hi there

1. wow! bro.
2. finally, pinoys boleh hoh!
3. hahahaha

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal

DOES SINGAPORE OWE FILIPPINOS A LIVING???[/QUOTE]

Well, apart from being powerful Asian countries, a more important point is that local Chinese and Indians are not reproducing themselves sufficiently to keep the racial balance percentages. So the plan and hope is that some of these PRCs and Indians from India stick around long enough and take up citizenships.

As for the Filippinos, I really don't have a clue. I'm also amazed that there are so many of them. Everywhere. Maybe, as some of the examples here, they really got no choice but to come here and try to get any job. The economy back home sucks big time. Could also be why there are alot more of them answering job applications than the PRCs and Indians, whose situation is a lot better, in comparison.

Last edited: