• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

一位退休会计师的故事

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Written Representation 3
Name: Very Kind Lady Retired accountant
Received: 17 Jan 2018
Title: Malicious spreading of falsehoods Dear Select committee,
I am a victim of malicious spreading of online falsehoods defaming me to be a former prostitute and/or mistress. It started in 2013 with some evil Malaysian posting my name, NRIC and Facebook account stating these falsehoods in a Living in Johor Bahru forum.
Since then malicious people spread these falsehoods of me through the private message in the forum, Facebook and WhatsApp and I have received sexual harrassment in the form of anonymous messages to my Twitter and Quora account, WhatsApp from an Indian in Saudi Arabia with hello and his naked picture, and a few missed phone calls from India that when I returned calls they blocked me or not answered.
I believe the malicious Malaysians in the forum have colluded with my Malaysian neighbours from hell in Johor Bahru to steal my pictures of me walking around the house in my night gown and spread throughout Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia etc countries resulting in these lewd messages.
Singapore government should start a police unit to help and protect helpless individual citizens like me suffering from international cyberbullying and sexual harrassment due to spreading of online falsehoods to numerous countries. Now the victim is powerless to do anything against malicious people who spread all these falsehoods through private messages in Facebook, WhatsApp etc that the victim do not even have a copy to sue and unable to stop people from spreading the falsehoods or stolen pictures to worldwide.
Facebook and WhatsApp etc messaging service should be made to be responsible to check against the spreading of such falsehoods and stolen pictures when reported by victim.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she ownself pwn ownself then blame others with lies of harassment when she's the harassers of innocent people

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Written Representation 3
Name: Very Kind Lady Retired accountant
Received: 17 Jan 2018
Title: Malicious spreading of falsehoods Dear Select committee,
I am a victim of malicious spreading of online falsehoods defaming me to be a former prostitute and/or mistress. It started in 2013 with some evil Malaysian posting my name, NRIC and Facebook account stating these falsehoods in a Living in Johor Bahru forum.
Since then malicious people spread these falsehoods of me through the private message in the forum, Facebook and WhatsApp and I have received sexual harrassment in the form of anonymous messages to my Twitter and Quora account, WhatsApp from an Indian in Saudi Arabia with hello and his naked picture, and a few missed phone calls from India that when I returned calls they blocked me or not answered.
I believe the malicious Malaysians in the forum have colluded with my Malaysian neighbours from hell in Johor Bahru to steal my pictures of me walking around the house in my night gown and spread throughout Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia etc countries resulting in these lewd messages.
Singapore government should start a police unit to help and protect helpless individual citizens like me suffering from international cyberbullying and sexual harrassment due to spreading of online falsehoods to numerous countries. Now the victim is powerless to do anything against malicious people who spread all these falsehoods through private messages in Facebook, WhatsApp etc that the victim do not even have a copy to sue and unable to stop people from spreading the falsehoods or stolen pictures to worldwide.
Facebook and WhatsApp etc messaging service should be made to be responsible to check against the spreading of such falsehoods and stolen pictures when reported by victim.

Is that how it all started?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall invite her in here and see what she has to say. CHICKEN! DELULU SLUT! VIRGIN! HYMEN!