• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does anyone go swimming with your Submariner or Seamaster?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omega Seamaster has better spec
These watches are meant to be super waterproof.

In reality, do you swim with these watches if you own one ? Or you rather buy a cheap Nabaji from Decathlon because you fear water will seep into your prized possession?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
@blackmondy How? You tempted to get the latest Seiko GMT SSK? 100m, Hardlex and no screw down crown. Read somewhere can change to sapphire, understand it's same diameter as the SKX crystal.

Key_visual_RGBcopy.jpg
Need to topup $100++ for sapphire glass at Authorised Service Center

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does anyone go swimming with your Submariner or Seamaster?​

my answer is "Yes I do". I have 3 Seamasters and 1 Submariner - and I've had them on my wrist when I swim.
No issues - they are Dive Watches after all.

Am attaching pix of my latest Seamaster the all ceramic Black Black - this is larger at 43.5mm
Dun knock your ceramic watch against swimming pool wall...can be very heart pain wan.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It's been a while since your post, but I'd like to add some information. I've got a Submariner and it's pretty much my go-to watch for swimming. These watches are built to handle the water, so you should take advantage of that. The Submariner has been my trusty companion on countless beach trips and pool sessions. I never worry about it because it's designed for this exact purpose. It's not just for show; it's a real tool to watch.
I've also had the chance to try out a Seamaster. A buddy of mine swears by his. He’s been diving with it for years, and it’s held up like a champ. These watches are made to be in their element when they're underwater. It's like taking a sports car for a drive – you just gotta do it.
hahahahaha, u are hilarious. Not for show? Then wear a Seiko Sports 100 lah. That one is really not for show and handles the water too