• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you whole life meet many 野蛮人and suddenly you realise why?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha fake gentleman of course get dumped by smart girl.
Oh ya there are many defamation posts smearing me made by this and other evil disgusting fake gentleman real hooligan Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling@NanoSpeed @Balls2U etc with or without naming Gansiokbin. I got no time to go read or dig out to post here just do simple search sure can find one and whatever the posts said the opposite is the truth and they are a reflection of themselves and their cheap sell nude sell cb women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin that kind of duacb must use garden hose, water pressure must be strong.

View attachment 205669

actually look quite delicious
你不是护鸡使者吗? :laugh:
May all criminal bullies 野蛮人@k1976@NanoSpeed @whistling@lostvirgin@Balls2U @sbfuncle etc that think they can be like their relatives suka suka judge people thief prostitute and abuse people until death be hanged by court if not heaven and their precious family woman be trampled and that’s called karma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Any pic of chicken crossing the causeway to be a chicken?

The big one looks slutty, is she on the way to Yuhua hawker to look for men?
I suspect her fingers are soaked in her zup since she masturbates a lot before she became a chicken.

Oar ah oar!
I only hear about her eating Cocks, haven't heard of anyone eating her Callus Beef.
That her dream

many sons of self admitted dirty slut Cantonese chickens roaming the streets nowadays doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin using my name and particulars...​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish you happiness in your life. You are in obvious desperation for it. For the record, I don't have any clones. I find the concept cowardly and the execution tiresome.

And here I was just about to thank you for your efforts in DNA analysis and you irritate me with your attention-seeking antics.
Number of sad, lonely shit-stirrers in ginfreely's house : 1
As usual you Malaysian Cantonese prostitute descendant persecuting me hokkien virgin as sugar baby by upping who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread by asking about strawberry is so fake and serial liar criminal bully NUMBER ONE SHIT STIRRER BY ACTING INNOCENT WHILE USING YOUR CLONES TO SPEW EVIL TOXIC LIES OF ME IS YOU. SO YOU SAY YOU HAVE ZERO CLONES THEN DO SWEAR TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH IF YOU HAVE OR USED CLONES TO HARM ME. NO SWEAR MEANS TELL LIES AGAIN. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't twist everything to sexual issues lah.

This is called 識英雄,重英雄。

師父有情有義,you this type German-Hakka hybrid 野蠻人 will not understand lah.

Fuck your housemate then don't want to marry her. Pui! 真是賤 … at least do a fake wedding then annul later mah. KNN, no eyes see.
Tsk tsk tsk link me to housemate when I am no one’s house mate before I get married and some more so kind so stupid let my ex husband stay in our matrimonial home for free for more than six months before our wedding while I lived in my OWN condo. I swear to die a violent death if I am telling lies on this. Now your turn Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute to swear if I Gansiokbin is a virgin BEFORE (unfortunately after too) wedding and not house mate you die a violent death. No swear means you are telling lies and as usual think you can defy heaven karma by not swearing Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Preview of our chicken.

View attachment 206483
@ginfreely your lobang got many herbs and spices inside? Your tunnel looks well seasoned, they managed to clean out the curry?
@ginfreely slutty bin, your cheebye is really glorious, such a big piece, looks good when you trim off all the callus on the entrance.

Fuck how many men so far?
Prostitute slut mistress is all you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese whore mother Pui!
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png