• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you whole life meet many 野蛮人and suddenly you realise why?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And gang up many attack one bully the old weak and vulnerable 人多欺负人少is 野蛮人的特征 just like the Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of prostitutes smearing me one here Pui!
野蛮人是什么样子的?无中生有,颠倒是非黑白,睁着眼睛说瞎话,阴险狡猾没有道义,恩将仇报,人多欺负人少,欺负老弱妇孺。这就是野蛮人!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I am talking about you 野蛮人无中生有颠倒是非黑白 so many men caught whistle at me everywhere just say no whistle when got whistling mouth got photo got video got witness you just say no means no woh and hokkien virgin you say is slut prostitute means slut prostitute while your sell nude sell cb women are not slut not prostitute Pui!

Got whistle say no whistle at me while not prostitute say I prostitute you not called 野蛮人Cantonese dog son of prostitute then called what?

ed64a05351d762115dc6ceda34f3ed8d.jpg

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
You 野蛮人睁着眼睛说瞎话post in defamation thread of Gansiokbin and use jurong use mayfair use retired accountant to insinuate insult defame me then just say no one say you prostitute not called 野蛮人狗杂种Cantonese dog son of prostitute called what? Pui
You can file court case if you think so

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
阴险狡猾野蛮人hide in rat hole do evil under asshole protection hide your identity do defamation crimes challenge me to go file court case woh. Sure. What’s your Cantonese dog son of prostitute smearing me prostitute name and NRIC? Show proof and meet in police station okay? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
阴险狡猾野蛮人hide in rat hole do evil under asshole protection hide your identity do defamation crimes challenge me to go file court case woh. Sure. What’s your Cantonese dog son of prostitute smearing me prostitute name and NRIC? Show proof and meet in police station okay? Pui!
敢卖身
不敢认
冰冻三尺非一日之寒
43. @GUDANGARAM 野蛮人狗杂种自己小人do defamation crimes to you smear you hokkien virgin as prostitute with no evidence no nothing and when you challenge them to take up virginity test challenge they dare not and then ask you go sue them and then you say okay and ask them to provide name and nric number they dare not provide and then 死不要脸say you 敢卖身不敢承认。真够贱广东狗婊子是你妈呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows the Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of prostitutes here from @whistling aka @NanoSpeed to @lostvirgin aka @GUDANGARAM @sbfuncle @Balls2U to @k1976 and many others did all of the above evil to me. Not a single lie I said to defame Cantonese hakka whatever.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
advertisement time again for 没教养 woman
Tsk tsk tsk 不要脸自己没教养说别人没教养
野蛮人狗杂种 is like that one can trample woman smear woman as prostitute rape woman then say the woman 没教养scold Knnbccb on him yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
野蛮人狗杂种 is like that one can trample woman smear woman as prostitute rape woman then say the woman 没教养scold Knnbccb on him yikes!
野蛮人是什么样子的?无中生有,颠倒是非黑白,睁着眼睛说瞎话,阴险狡猾没有道义,恩将仇报,人多欺负人少,欺负老弱妇孺然后你骂他Knnbccb 却反过来指责你没教养。这就是野蛮人!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
野蛮人是什么样子的?无中生有,颠倒是非黑白,睁着眼睛说瞎话,阴险狡猾没有道义,恩将仇报,人多欺负人少,欺负老弱妇孺然后你骂他Knnbccb 却反过来指责你没教养。这就是野蛮人!
LOL
Some of those old hokkien chicken from kin jio kah also like to scold Knnbccb pain lah when the 嫖客 was fucking them :eek:
Up for the hokkien 老母鸡 that scold knnbccb
Hokkien kway is like that one lor
野蛮人狗杂种Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes is like that one can trample woman can rape woman people cannot scold Knnbccb on you Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

小心!这些女人见钱眼开,见利忘义​

在现在这个物欲横流的社会中,很多人把钱财摆在第一位。有些女人天生就见钱眼开,在他们眼中,什么爱情、友情,都可以为金钱而出卖。什么面相的女人时这种见钱眼开的人呢?一起来看一下。
肉滑而冷
5027f0906101481c921271477f2be4bc.jpeg

皮肤滑润细腻,但是触摸之下却感觉很冷的女人个性不易热情,谈恋爱往往以金钱物质作为考量。这类女人不会把感情放在第一位,故而婚姻难圆满。生活中对待他人也没有那么热心,人际交往方面较差。
发有双旋
ed23da12475b40a78cac9226144763b7.jpeg

一般人头顶发旋只有一个,有两个2旋的人在人相学中属于血气乱,个性脾气比较不好,这种人做事情果敢,不在乎外界的眼光,因此对于用金钱横量感情这类的事情较无所谓。
双唇厚而上唇翘
88b38993c84e49b0aed9a5eb3aa84f9a.jpeg

嘴唇厚而上唇翘的女生物质欲望强,买东西较无节制,若自己有能力负担也就罢了,若是自己不能负担就有可能接受金钱收买感情这类的事情。
%E8%B3%A4%E5%A5%B3%E4%BA%BA.png

见钱眼开贱woman 没教养everything that you 野蛮人狗杂种accused me is what your and you cheap sell nude sell cb women whereas I did nothing that is 见钱眼开 and infact bloody stupid do many things for no return from work to family to friends. Unlike your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT CANTONESE MOTHER that obviously 见钱眼开open leg big big gave birth no teach raised 贱男人小三ADULTERER with cheap dao Tao use married mistress for easy exit strategy. Pui!