• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Do you want to know what Sinkie women want in a man?

R

radii

Actually i think even you if ugly dirty and smelly if you got money sure got stinkie pussy one lah no need worry stinkie whores never discriminate money one haha

This is the root cause of low fertility among Sinkies.

The chio and pleasant ones are like.. less than 5% of the population. You get one its like striking 4D.
The other 15% chio ones (i am very generous here.. it means 20% Sinkie girls are ok) are either super demanding, look for super rich partner, or prefers angmoh.

The balance 80% dont even bother to classify - they are super average in looks, figure, no class yet expecting their partner to be successful, faithful and obliging. Most of them have mirrors at home but they don't use them. Unfortunately these are the women most Sinkies men are left with... see already also sian, how to make baby???

And don't forget if you have a partner from one of the South East Asian countries outside Singapore, they think that is because you cannot "get" a Sinkie girl.. heehee

Conqueror

Stupid Women Just Love World Peace

As a militarist, there is no such thing as possessing peace without any war. Can a policeman perform his duty without a revolver ? What is he going to do with a robber ? Talk him out of it ? Can you convince Kim or Saddam to give up their power and to free their people ?

These silly women have a penchant for peace and security. This is very unmanly and they like to make their hubbies to shy away from conflicts.

In order to obtain security and peace, they need lots of money. With their personal ego for beauty and their bad shopping habits, they need more monies for their cravings for LV bags and the likes. $20,000 for a bag ? :*:

Avoid poor girls or women if you can. The rich ones won't mind poor guys. Because, they already have heavy mountains behind them - their rich dads. Those who are smart, like me, like ZhuGe Liang, like Zhou Yu will go for them. You don't have to save up money to buy an aircraft carrier just to become a captain of that ship.

Poor girls do mind if you aren't rich. Remember that by hard. I have seen many examples already. Ask my poor friends and they will swear by it - never try to get poor girls as gfs, they will give you green hats or leave you eventually.

Re: Stupid Women Just Love World Peace

As a militarist, there is no such thing as possessing peace without any war. Can a policeman perform his duty without a revolver ? What is he going to do with a robber ? Talk him out of it ? Can you convince Kim or Saddam to give up their power and to free their people ?

These silly women have a penchant for peace and security. This is very unmanly and they like to make their hubbies to shy away from conflicts.

In order to obtain security and peace, they need lots of money. With their personal ego for beauty and their bad shopping habits, they need more monies for their cravings for LV bags and the likes. $20,000 for a bag ? :*:

Avoid poor girls or women if you can. The rich ones won't mind poor guys. Because, they already have heavy mountains behind them - their rich dads. Those who are smart, like me, like ZhuGe Liang, like Zhou Yu will go for them. You don't have to save up money to buy an aircraft carrier just to become a captain of that ship.

Poor girls do mind if you aren't rich. Remember that by hard. I have seen many examples already. Ask my poor friends and they will swear by it - never try to get poor girls as gfs, they will give you green hats or leave you eventually.

half of your sentence i agree ...but dont forget if you marry a rich woman , you will be at her mercy :wink: i have also seen alot of poor guy married rich woman ...end of the day the poor man become henpeck and the woman will always wear the pants at home ....do you want that to happen to you ? eating " soft rice " is not as easy as you think :wink:

chuckyworld

Their is only 1 and the only 1 thing they want from the man, They will want to squeeze you dry, by hook or by crook till there ain't a single drop of liquid left in you or your bank and (CPF account ) left for you.....nah just kidding.

Not all are bad there, there are still gems left in Singapore, only need to sift through all the sand to get it.....:smile::smile::smile:

Their is only 1 and the only 1 thing they want from the man, They will want to squeeze you dry, by hook or by crook till there ain't a single drop of liquid left in you or your bank and (CPF account ) left for you.....nah just kidding.

Not all are bad there, there are still gems left in Singapore, only need to sift through all the sand to get it.....:smile::smile::smile:

Even if you find a good wife, there's a good chance of being squeezed by your children or the gov't. :wink:

konstandy

sinkie women 2 me most look like pig so much fats so ugly ... personality oso ugly ... not passionate about anything xcept $$$$ ....think 2 highly of themselves ... think they diva princess no wonder foever NEVER will b finalise in Miss World or Miss Universe ...

Many are forgetting the quest for the 6C's:smile:
Can anyone remember the person who coined the 5Cs:confused:

Career
Cash
Condo
Car
I forgot the other C's:o

Conqueror

Marriage Is Still A Complicated Thing

half of your sentence i agree ...but dont forget if you marry a rich woman , you will be at her mercy :wink: i have also seen alot of poor guy married rich woman ...end of the day the poor man become henpeck and the woman will always wear the pants at home ....do you want that to happen to you ? eating " soft rice " is not as easy as you think :wink:

If the gal likes you, that's good enuff. It's a good beginning. But, if you are the kind that is proactively looking for one and she's not crazy for you and you are not her Hello Kitty; then, that can be a disaster in the future.

I know of someone who was henpecked and that was because he was really 不要脸 type. I don't think he was desperate. Anyway, he falls under the "low educated" (O-level only) category. Not many choice for him, so who is going to marry him ? I tell you, he was the scheming type - a lowdown creature - lots of dirty tricks. KNN ! I almost kanna sabo by him. Heng ah, I didn't listen to him.

Once, I saw him kanna scolded and 'swan' by his wife while he was carrying something out of her car's boot. Do I feel sorry for him ? I don't think so. Like I have said before, he's one lowdown creature.

Then, there's another one who was often supported by his wife and good father-in-law. As long as the girl is happy, her father will be happy. So, the father's Hello Kitty is his daughter, and the girl's Dear Daniel is that man (not poor but middle class type).

You are right, it's not easy to eat rice like this - not independent. But, what if you come across such a girl ? Reject her straight away ? I don't, must see how it develops. Marriage is a complicated thing which involves her family. If not compatible, then not much hope.

Of course, I prefer to be the king lah.

Kong Ming and Zhou Yu also marry up whard. I see that they had what it takes to maintain their spouses' or spouses' fathers' empires. But, I don't see how this can be in line with today's context of the words "romantic", "love", "trust" and "marriage".

Poor girl who is NOT trained to serve family members, cook meals, clean rooms, cannot stomach harsh life, has a problem with social status of a person ... better don't. You'll get a green hat plus Women's Charter as a bike w/o seat for ten years ?

Conqueror

I Know What You Mean

Their is only 1 and the only 1 thing they want from the man, They will want to squeeze you dry, by hook or by crook till there ain't a single drop of liquid left in you or your bank and (CPF account ) left for you

One happy go lucky colleague told us of his predicament when two of us commented that he was always happy, carefree and smiling. We realised that he had to service his ex-wife monthly maintenance when he was forced to divorce her. He didn't go into detail but I can tell that the marriage was the biggest mistake (most expensive).

The local law is to help evil people getting more benefits from their victims.
:*::eek:

Re: I Know What You Mean

The local law is to help evil people getting more benefits from their victims. :*::eek:

Trust me, it's not just a local thing. Men from other countries also get fucked over in the FEMily Court.

That is why I don't encourage any men to get married. The so-called benefits do not justify the risks. And it's not just a simple matter about meeting 'the right one', the whole goddamn system is rigged against men, and designed with the sole purpose of transferring wealth and power from men to women.

Suppose if you were the Holland football team, how would you feel if you have a match with Brazil and the referee is a Brazilian, the linesmen are Brazilian, and only Brazil supporters are allowed to be at the stadium? Do you still want to play under those conditions?

Same thing with marriage. You don't need a wife. Getting married is not an essential life goal.

Conqueror

Owning A Car Is Not Reliable ?

Trust me, it's not just a local thing. Men from other countries also get fucked over in the FEMily Court.

That is why I don't encourage any men to get married.

After marriage, the woman will stand you up on many things including your daily dose of sex. Then, you got married like not married lidat. In the end, must get taxis because own car is not reliable. Own car must set aside monthly paychecks for many things.

Tycoon got fleeced by their model wives after a divorce. The best way to get half of his kingdom is to marry him, endure his ugliness for a while, get into the limelight of the rich and famous, then divorce, then get little white face as sex slave.

Then, kanna accused of rape some more. Wah lau eh. The lawmakers and judges all eat shit type.

Re: I Know What You Mean

That is why I don't encourage any men to get married. The so-called benefits do not justify the risks. And it's not just a simple matter about meeting 'the right one', the whole goddamn system is rigged against men, and designed with the sole purpose of transferring wealth and power from men to women.

Suppose if you were the Holland football team, how would you feel if you have a match with Brazil and the referee is a Brazilian, the linesmen are Brazilian, and only Brazil supporters are allowed to be at the stadium? Do you still want to play under those conditions?

Same thing with marriage. You don't need a wife. Getting married is not an essential life goal.

Many people get married becos it is the 'right' thing to do when u hit your 30s. Furthermore, if you want to get a HDB before u are 35, u need to get married too. Therefore, people get married for all the wrong reasons.

Re: Marriage Is Still A Complicated Thing

If the gal likes you, that's good enuff. It's a good beginning. But, if you are the kind that is proactively looking for one and she's not crazy for you and you are not her Hello Kitty; then, that can be a disaster in the future.

I know of someone who was henpecked and that was because he was really 不要脸 type. I don't think he was desperate. Anyway, he falls under the "low educated" (O-level only) category. Not many choice for him, so who is going to marry him ? I tell you, he was the scheming type - a lowdown creature - lots of dirty tricks. KNN ! I almost kanna sabo by him. Heng ah, I didn't listen to him.

Once, I saw him kanna scolded and 'swan' by his wife while he was carrying something out of her car's boot. Do I feel sorry for him ? I don't think so. Like I have said before, he's one lowdown creature.

Then, there's another one who was often supported by his wife and good father-in-law. As long as the girl is happy, her father will be happy. So, the father's Hello Kitty is his daughter, and the girl's Dear Daniel is that man (not poor but middle class type).

You are right, it's not easy to eat rice like this - not independent. But, what if you come across such a girl ? Reject her straight away ? I don't, must see how it develops. Marriage is a complicated thing which involves her family. If not compatible, then not much hope.

Of course, I prefer to be the king lah.

Kong Ming and Zhou Yu also marry up whard. I see that they had what it takes to maintain their spouses' or spouses' fathers' empires. But, I don't see how this can be in line with today's context of the words "romantic", "love", "trust" and "marriage".

Poor girl who is NOT trained to serve family members, cook meals, clean rooms, cannot stomach harsh life, has a problem with social status of a person ... better don't. You'll get a green hat plus Women's Charter as a bike w/o seat for ten years ?

" If the gal likes you, that's good enuff. It's a good beginning. But, if you are the kind that is proactively looking for one and she's not crazy for you and you are not her Hello Kitty; then, that can be a disaster in the future ".

in the beginning of all relationship of course love love lah :wink: 10 years or 20years down the road love becomes what ?

rich girls are not trained to cook meals , clean rooms and of course cannot take harsh life .

From this thread, many men do not support getting married,,however what I find funny is my relatives etc all want me to get married, but they are married have kids and still happy from what I see. So I guess some are in better marriages, some are not,,and some hide it well. Or maybe they are suffering and wants me to join the gang,,,too bad one cant choose family.

hotbot

i'd think settling down is a life cycle. you will feel something missing if your life cycle is incomplete. it's important to have a faith and family.

From this thread, many men do not support getting married,,however what I find funny is my relatives etc all want me to get married, but they are married have kids and still happy from what I see. So I guess some are in better marriages, some are not,,and some hide it well. Or maybe they are suffering and wants me to join the gang,,,too bad one cant choose family.