• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you secretly want to be better at work?

Savingtheworld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, secretly, we all want to be better in every aspect of our lives. Some of us show it, some of us are closet achievers. Anyway, I see nothing wrong in wanting to do better at work. It is not as if I am chasing after money. I just want to do my best as a worker. Sometimes it can be quite depressing when we hit stagnation and we are not motivated to do even better. I think that a break is necessary but more importantly, we should strive to be more focused at work. I feel that having focus helps in being more productive (do what is important, reduce pantry talks, engage in your work etc.).

Sharing my thoughts! What do you think? :smile:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pure nonsense that we value ourselves through our achievements.

That is a worldly view we should try to reject.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Human beings should not be working at all. If they work they should be working for themselves i.e. be a farmer and plant their own rice, be a fisherman that catch their own fish. If the farmer like to eat fish he should use his rice to exchange for fish, this is known as barter trade. Human beings are not slaves, they should not be working for anyone. Don't know who the fuck started in ancient time that human have to work for other people sake.:confused:
Even now that I have no choice but to work in a company, I just do my work listed in my job scope. I will not take orders from a boss or a manager.

Last edited: