• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Do you have herpes 1/2

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN hsv 1 and 2 is so common that most people doesn't know they have it as it is dormant KNN my uncle always got mouth ulcer so loctor told him most likelee he has hsv-1 and stress will activate it KNN luckily no hsv-2 else will have lampar ulcer KNN what about you ? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a dormant herpes zoster, the last time it got active was last year, triggered by stress.
Confirmed by blood test ? KNN last year my uncle got 1 episode of hsv 1 but loctor didn't mentioned anything about it and it took a long time 3 mths for leecovery KNN this year another round luckily 10 days leesolved KNN stress is scary KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I know a antidote to cure mouth ucler over night. Its a powder come w 6gm only but expensive say $8 per bottle. Sell in TCM shop.

So does that mean it can cure herpe in cock? Ummmm... maybe can...

But if I tell you it will be out of stocks and I mati lah, cannot even get one later.

so how? Tell or not to tell...

KNN hsv 1 and 2 is so common that most people doesn't know they have it as it is dormant KNN my uncle always got mouth ulcer so loctor told him most likelee he has hsv-1 and stress will activate it KNN luckily no hsv-2 else will have lampar ulcer KNN what about you ? KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I know a antidote to cure mouth ucler over night. Its a powder come w 6gm only but expensive say $8 per bottle. Sell in TCM shop.

But if I tell you it will be out of stocks and I mati lah, cannot even get one later.

tell lah aiyoh... if you encourage people to buy more you think the mfr will close up shop meh? They will make more lor...

If you scared run out then go and buy a few bottles first lor.... aiyoh....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

U sure anot KNN if the immune system not strong can work mare KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh are bastard biz people steal technology and formula then call their own invention. Then cornered the market and make it expensive.

Like the gaoji seeds which they know now become expensive....

If can cure mouth ucler overnight must be able to do on cock herpe.... ummm...

Let me think about it.

tell lah aiyoh... if you encourage people to buy more you think the mfr will close up shop meh? They will make more lor...

If you scared run out then go and buy a few bottles first lor.... aiyoh....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe yr unker get mouth ulcer after eat certain type of curry, allergy to one of the spieces...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe yr unker get mouth ulcer after eat certain type of curry, allergy to one of the spieces...
That's where the myth lies KNN loctor said hsv 1 but uncles aunties said pu jua KNN will pu jua leelee cause ulcer to form or pu jua cause hsv1 to be activated leemain a myth KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mouth ulcers is not herpes.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

KLN

MR. TAN, you can p.m. him mah KLN

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mouth ulcers is not herpes.
Screenshot_20210430_195106.jpg