• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Agree With HOTA Law & Moral

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he got into jail or something and then they changed the law and he got his organ eventually.

If I remember right, the CK Tang boss got $10k fine and 1 day jail LOL

Thanks Bro,

$10k is really peanut for him. Probably his lawyer would charged him more than that.
1 day jail is rubbish coz can walk out free before the sun set.

Paingz change the law so that he can get his kidney?

And what happened to the donor and the middleman?
Did they also kana 1 day jail and cheap cheap or-kong?

Thanks in advance.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basic still same. Doctors pakat with politicians to make laws cannot sell organs but must pay operation fees. Lawyers guard doctors mai luan luan lai.

Lanjiao hor li kah! This is my fucking organ if you dont allow me to sell it when I like, nobody will get it even I die and rot with it :oIo:

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Profiteering is middleman. Richman needs kidney, ask middleman to look. Middleman persuade poorman to donate. Middleman take commission. But if I know you you know me. You need kidney I donate. You give me angpow say thank you. Whats wrong? Will purposely go sign out of HOTA next week since law is like that. I die also wont give to stranger for free. If relative need it then I donate. Pte business. Even if no direct angpow, I'm sure if relative is rich will auto treat me nicer even more than direct angpow. Illegal? If relative is poor, no angpow cant treat me nice also nevermind. I happily do it. But not for doctors and hospitals to make hundreds of thousands operation fees out of free kidneys and pretend to be very moral. Tell me transplant to save patient live is free no operation fee, I double chop and sign agree with HOTA. Doctors oath shouldnt be called Socrates oath. Its Hipprocrates oath. Pui!

how to opt out of HOTA?