• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do u feel happy when kopi-uncle tell u to wait because they are changing kopi powder ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Secret codes are everywhere for us to observe and decode it for our benefits KNN don't be like your mentor sor har sor har gum lead the whole pathetic life :biggrin:
I wonder if my mentor has a blue CHAS card.

The government has already deprived her of CDC vouchers. If she is deprived of blue CHAS, 那就是天地不容的冤案。 :inlove:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if my mentor has a blue CHAS card.

The government has already deprived her of CDC vouchers. If she is deprived of blue CHAS, 那就是天地不容的冤案。 :inlove:
This is indeed a big question mark.
Normal people sure can get but with her sor har sor har gum behaviour is very hard to say.
Who the hell would register an invalid address for cdc? :alien: