• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusting!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realise that handrails are the most unhygienic piece of thing that one can put your hands on!

I witnessed the most disgusting act by a man today. He blew his nose with his bare hands and then started to wipe the mucus on his fingers onto the stainless steel handrails. OMG! What is wrong with him?!? Doesn’t he have any upbringing at all? Does he know he is spreading his damn flu virus! Yucks!

Next, I was on the MRT to Holland V for lunch with my kakis. While riding the up-escalator, I saw another man digging his nose and then sticking his nose wax on those escalator railings! Why do people behave like that? To compress his wax using the escalator rails??? What the heck!

That’s it! I am not going to touch any railings whether it is those stainless steel ones at the staircases or those black escalator railings. They are simply too many filthy and disgusting people on this island!

That’s not all. It seems that all shitty things comes in 3X.

Just now, while having tea at a nearby kopi shop with my colleague, I saw yet another mucky idiot. He coughed, then spitted on the floor. Next, he used his slippers to swipe the spit on the ground. What the hell! Whatever for? To hide his germs in his spit??? Bloody disgusting!!!

Enough is enough! After 50 years of economic development, the behaviour of people on this island is no better than any 3rd world country. So what if we have the highest GDP per capita. It’s a load of shitty behaviour from people staying on this island.

I do not know if the 3 of them I witnessed today are Singaporeans or Foreigners. But surely I know that there are lots of inconsiderate idiots on this island, with bad manners, bad hygiene and absolutely a melting pot for diseases like SARS and MERs to spread.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the land of bad dreams .. this is how foreigners live and behave in their slum land back home. When pappies welcomed them with open arms and legs to become imported shits, they brought along their habits and culture.

Spitting in public ... the Tiongs are famous for doing it. Blowing noses in public and wiping his blowout on hand rails ... no one can beat the Tiongs.

Habits die hard ... too bad for refined and health conscious locals ... you die your business from diseases like SARS, MERS and whatever to come.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer to do it on black rubber of an escalator it is not smooth like stainless steel so it cleans mucus off fingers better

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Shitty, I guess I now witnessed them and they stick in the imagery of my brains :(

Where have you been? this is 2016, this is part of the Singapore Culture...it is "normal" to dig your nose in public, then roll the contents into balls & flick them off or have long pinky nails..dig ear wax..do like wise. Sneeze onto hand, rub on anything that is nearest to them,,,that's why I rarely touches any rails etc..outside or even the lift buttons...

When you are sitting down, you get sneezed into your hair & or suddenly, you 'feel rain'....they never cover their noses when they sneezes or cough....& BURP....BURP very loud with with smell too....the smell of what they had just eaten, fermented in their intestines...plus FART..it is customary to FART loudly too..better still, come with the 'cologne de fart'....the face with a wide smirk of contentment...

where have you been...this is acceptable manners here since the coolies, the sepoys...landed here ages ago!:rolleyes:

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah di rassclaat di tranny a type out dis fuckery?

Mi nuh want see dis fuckery weh mi a log in?

This nuh fool fool forum weh a battyman fi style up fi be a woman and let one bagga man flirt with shim. That nuh gwaan suh let mi tell yu. Seen?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah di rassclaat di tranny a type out dis fuckery?

Mi nuh want see dis fuckery weh mi a log in?

This nuh fool fool forum weh a battyman fi style up fi be a woman and let one bagga man flirt with shim. That nuh gwaan suh let mi tell yu. Seen?

your mouth got ah neh cock stuck inside izzit? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may be in for a nausea when you start to read the gush of horrid and disgusting verbal diarrhea in this thread. It may be worse than the nose wax you touched on the MRT railing.

Last edited:

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Door knobs and keyboards are pretty dirty too. In fact, they are even have more germs than a toilet bowl.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it is even more disgusting when a lady remove her panties and then show her cock sticking out.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tell me about it sister. every time i return to sg to visit relatives, i'm disgusted to see aunties and uncles in their 50s-70s, nieces and nephews in their mid 20s and early 30s flouting home hygiene rules by double dipping food with their chopsticks and utensils. this is exacerbated by some of the most inconsiderate ones carrying viral infectious diseases and bringing them to family reunions. i would forgive them if they stayed at their own homes on self-quarantine. they come sick (mainly for the free food) and spread the diseases to everyone, including the very young and very old. and they double dip into common soups and meals with their infected spoons and chopsticks. and they spit the bones on the table, and cough in my face while they talk to me. fucking disgusting.

not to offend them and spoil the mood, i would go to the kitchen and bring out extra spoons, forks and chopsticks and clearly point to them that these extras are "public" utensils, not to be mixed and confused with "private" cutlery and utensils. and only "public" utensils can be used on shared or common soups and meals. this subtle "education" or "inculcation" of basic hygiene habits happens all the time when i'm around. the moment i'm gone, it's back to their old habits.

i can forgive the older generation sinkies as they find it hard to shed disgusting chink habits (it's a proud 5000 year old culture). :p

but i cannot forgive the younger generation sinkies who go through at least 12 years of one of the world's best education systems. plus the copious attention given to them by maids, servants and helpers. this is even more shocking when some of these young inconsiderate turds graduated in local universities in the bio-med and health sciences! :eek: