• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusting!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tell me about it sister. every time i return to sg to visit relatives, i'm disgusted to see aunties and uncles in their 50s-70s, nieces and nephews in their mid 20s and early 30s flouting home hygiene rules by double dipping food with their chopsticks and utensils. this is exacerbated by some of the most inconsiderate ones carrying viral infectious diseases and bringing them to family reunions. i would forgive them if they stayed at their own homes on self-quarantine. they come sick (mainly for the free food) and spread the diseases to everyone, including the very young and very old. and they double dip into common soups and meals with their infected spoons and chopsticks. and they spit the bones on the table, and cough in my face while they talk to me. fucking disgusting.

not to offend them and spoil the mood, i would go to the kitchen and bring out extra spoons, forks and chopsticks and clearly point to them that these extras are "public" utensils, not to be mixed and confused with "private" cutlery and utensils. and only "public" utensils can be used on shared or common soups and meals. this subtle "education" or "inculcation" of basic hygiene habits happens all the time when i'm around. the moment i'm gone, it's back to their old habits.

i can forgive the older generation sinkies as they find it hard to shed disgusting chink habits (it's a proud 5000 year old culture). :p

but i cannot forgive the younger generation sinkies who go through at least 12 years of one of the world's best education systems. plus the copious attention given to them by maids, servants and helpers. this is even more shocking when some of these young inconsiderate turds graduated in local universities in the bio-med and health sciences! :eek:

Aiyah, that is family bonding lah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, that is family bonding lah.

wholeheartedly accept the meaning of family bonding but not to the extent of the very young and old getting sick and dying from inconsiderate sinkie family members.

it's best for sinkies to be critical of their disgusting habits and 5000 year old culture to progress to the next level. otherwise 69.86% will continue to vote pap. it has to start somewhere, and it begins with self-examination of personal hygiene and consideration for others. :p

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tell me about it sister. every time i return to sg to visit relatives, i'm disgusted to see aunties and uncles in their 50s-70s, nieces and nephews in their mid 20s and early 30s flouting home hygiene rules by double dipping food with their chopsticks and utensils. this is exacerbated by some of the most inconsiderate ones carrying viral infectious diseases and bringing them to family reunions.

Well said, roommate. We chinks are disgusting and unhygienic, that's why when infectious diseases break out, we chinks are the first to fall prey to them. Remember the prof who brought SARS to Hong Kong from China and the hotel he stayed in became ground zero? That's what you get when you mix chink with chink.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said, roommate. We chinks are disgusting and unhygienic, that's why when infectious diseases break out, we chinks are the first to fall prey to them. Remember the prof who brought SARS to Hong Kong from China and the hotel he stayed in became ground zero? That's what you get when you mix chink with chink.

the next pandemic is just around the corner cumming out of china and god knows how many chinks would be wiped out by it. :eek:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/10/opinion/the-next-pandemic-is-closer-than-you-think.html?_r=0

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are too many there, and it may be OK to have some ten percent of their population wiped out.

they have started with the culling of retirees. many elders and retirees who have lost their life savings in the shanghai stock market crash are committing suicide in droves. they may resort to repeating the same strategy every year to reduce their aging population burden. suck their savings dry and kill them off by suicide. :p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its ok. Even if loses to tng kor they will not send these poor souls away to batam penang orr jb ro die.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may be in for a nausea when you start to read the gush of horrid and disgusting verbal diarrhea in this thread. It may be worse than the nose wax you touched on the MRT railing.

Afternoon Wunder. I have been busy. Just log in and you are right about the verbal drivel going around here. I guess I have gotten used to it. So no worries. Have a great day :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell me about it sister. every time i return to sg to visit relatives, i'm disgusted to see aunties and uncles in their 50s-70s, nieces and nephews in their mid 20s and early 30s flouting home hygiene rules by double dipping food with their chopsticks and utensils. this is exacerbated by some of the most inconsiderate ones carrying viral infectious diseases and bringing them to family reunions. i would forgive them if they stayed at their own homes on self-quarantine. they come sick (mainly for the free food) and spread the diseases to everyone, including the very young and very old. and they double dip into common soups and meals with their infected spoons and chopsticks. and they spit the bones on the table, and cough in my face while they talk to me. fucking disgusting.

not to offend them and spoil the mood, i would go to the kitchen and bring out extra spoons, forks and chopsticks and clearly point to them that these extras are "public" utensils, not to be mixed and confused with "private" cutlery and utensils. and only "public" utensils can be used on shared or common soups and meals. this subtle "education" or "inculcation" of basic hygiene habits happens all the time when i'm around. the moment i'm gone, it's back to their old habits.

i can forgive the older generation sinkies as they find it hard to shed disgusting chink habits (it's a proud 5000 year old culture). :p

but i cannot forgive the younger generation sinkies who go through at least 12 years of one of the world's best education systems. plus the copious attention given to them by maids, servants and helpers. this is even more shocking when some of these young inconsiderate turds graduated in local universities in the bio-med and health sciences! :eek:

Hello Elder Brother. :smile:

Some how the same for me too. I hate those steamboat dinners or gatherings with these extended family people. I try my best to avoid. And in a restaurant, I always ask the waitress to divide into individual portions rather than letting these unhygienic goons pollute the dish.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wholeheartedly accept the meaning of family bonding but not to the extent of the very young and old getting sick and dying from inconsiderate sinkie family members.

it's best for sinkies to be critical of their disgusting habits and 5000 year old culture to progress to the next level. otherwise 69.86% will continue to vote pap. it has to start somewhere, and it begins with self-examination of personal hygiene and consideration for others. :p

Start yourself by telling them infront and not bitching behind. If don't want to risk your relationship by direct telling them off then don't complain others no hygiene behind. Fyi my family over two decades ago already started using separate bowls for soup. When I visited relatives then I also told them to use separate bowls.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Some how the same for me too. I hate those steamboat dinners or gatherings with these extended family people. I try my best to avoid. And in a restaurant, I always ask the waitress to divide into individual portions rather than letting these unhygienic goons pollute the dish.

Some people don't bother to use separate cutlery for raw meat and for cooked meat!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dear sister, hopefully sinkies stick their chopsticks in the steamboat long enough to cook their saliva and germs to avoid passing them on. :p but i would prefer ready pairs of "public" chopsticks on the table for picking out food.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people don't bother to use separate cutlery for raw meat and for cooked meat!

yes roommate! i've seen some using the same pair of chopsticks for both raw meat and cooked food, and some sticking the tips of chopsticks that are tainted with raw meat in their mouths. i wish them long lives.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Start yourself by telling them infront and not bitching behind. If don't want to risk your relationship by direct telling them off then don't complain others no hygiene behind. Fyi my family over two decades ago already started using separate bowls for soup. When I visited relatives then I also told them to use separate bowls.

dearest, i've been telling them for ages and it falls on deaf ears. like i've said, the best is to be proactive and bring out extra utensils and place them by each dish. action without the nag sends the right signal. anyway for you darling, here's what i'll do when i have dinner with you.....

when i saw ginfreely, it was love at first sight
we kissed violently, we groped, we had a tongue fight
we searched and licked, in between teeth and cavity
the pace accelerates with high tenacity
she passed over her venom plus lunch residue
i let her have my stubborn lodged leftover stew
:biggrin: :p

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realise that handrails are the most unhygienic piece of thing that one can put your hands on!

I witnessed the most disgusting act by a man today. He blew his nose with his bare hands and then started to wipe the mucus on his fingers onto the stainless steel handrails. OMG! What is wrong with him?!? Doesn’t he have any upbringing at all? Does he know he is spreading his damn flu virus! Yucks!

Next, I was on the MRT to Holland V for lunch with my kakis. While riding the up-escalator, I saw another man digging his nose and then sticking his nose wax on those escalator railings! Why do people behave like that? To compress his wax using the escalator rails??? What the heck!

That’s it! I am not going to touch any railings whether it is those stainless steel ones at the staircases or those black escalator railings. They are simply too many filthy and disgusting people on this island!

That’s not all. It seems that all shitty things comes in 3X.

Just now, while having tea at a nearby kopi shop with my colleague, I saw yet another mucky idiot. He coughed, then spitted on the floor. Next, he used his slippers to swipe the spit on the ground. What the hell! Whatever for? To hide his germs in his spit??? Bloody disgusting!!!

Enough is enough! After 50 years of economic development, the behaviour of people on this island is no better than any 3rd world country. So what if we have the highest GDP per capita. It’s a load of shitty behaviour from people staying on this island.

I do not know if the 3 of them I witnessed today are Singaporeans or Foreigners. But surely I know that there are lots of inconsiderate idiots on this island, with bad manners, bad hygiene and absolutely a melting pot for diseases like SARS and MERs to spread.
can u fuck off with your boring post? you are probably ugly as fuck and try to be sexy here. even my monkey in top left don't want to fuck u.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
dearest, i've been telling them for ages and it falls on deaf ears. like i've said, the best is to be proactive and bring out extra utensils and place them by each dish. action without the nag sends the right signal. anyway for you darling, here's what i'll do when i have dinner with you.....

when i saw ginfreely, it was love at first sight
we kissed violently, we groped, we had a tongue fight
we searched and licked, in between teeth and cavity
the pace accelerates with high tenacity
she passed over her venom plus lunch residue
i let her have my stubborn lodged leftover stew
:biggrin: :p

Hey I demand you apologise and remove offending post or face whatever action I will take on you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have this cultural shock when I was young & have to eat with friend's in their house during the Lunar New Year, was invited for a meal. At home, we have ladle for the soup, spoon for the dishes, each of us have our own individual bowl, chop sticks on chop stick rest & refreshing towels. When I was young, I had a stainless steel box carved with my name in Chinese characters & a pair of silver chopsticks with my initials. Don't have to explain, why silver chop sticks. That means, if I were to eat meals outside I was to bring along my own chop sticks....that was before we went westernised using western crockeries. I even have my own, ink well, ink brush & my personal chop.

All are not supposed to sit at the dinner table unless called to, & touch any food until the head of the house sit down & start eating...& have to greet the eldest first before taking a morsel of food...

Now....it was a 'cultural shock'...when I have to eat with people who were all for one, one for all, all put their spoons into the soup, & pick food from the dishes with their chop sticks....never mind the rest of the unsavoury things...

My point is CULTURE...but sometimes, we have to eat with the "joneses"....have to close one eye a bit...unless the "joneses' eat like some cave people....we can decline to have supper with them...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now....it was a 'cultural shock'...when I have to eat with people who were all for one, one for all, all put their spoons into the soup, & pick food from the dishes with their chop sticks....never mind the rest of the unsavoury things...

i would understand and accept the excuses if we're referring to sg in the 60s or 70s. but why now? in 21st century sg. this sick "cultural" practice is prevalent among the youths, teens to 20s to early 30s. i would have imagined young sinkies are no longer like their parents or grannies who have legit excuses for their poor habits. why young sinkies are so uncouth, inconsiderate, trashy, and unhygienic when it cums to table manners? i'm lost and shocked, like you. :eek: