• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusting!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would understand and accept the excuses if we're referring to sg in the 60s or 70s. but why now? in 21st century sg. this sick "cultural" practice is prevalent among the youths, teens to 20s to early 30s. i would have imagined young sinkies are no longer like their parents or grannies who have legit excuses for their poor habits. why young sinkies are so uncouth, inconsiderate, trashy, and unhygienic when it cums to table manners? i'm lost and shocked, like you. :eek:

You can take a 'man out of the jungle'....but you 'can't take the jungle out of the man'.....it is upbringing & culture...I grow up I have to 'tolerate' uncouth people, that is life...but on a personal level.....I would dine with people, who are of the same upbringing in culture & manners...

We can't change the world completely....but tolerate...can't stand these people...don't eat with them or decline the offer..or can't do that..what to do...I would say " live it IT!! ( not them)"...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apologise to me and get the administrator (pay him, beg him, whatever) to have it deleted within 7 days. If not, face further action from me for your sexual harassment post.
Don't think you'll get anywhere with your ultimatum. Give it all you got, like ask ensd to live up to his moniker :p
He might just kena reverse constipation :eek:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i saw ginfreely, it was love at first sight
we kissed violently, we groped, we had a tongue fight
we searched and licked, in between teeth and cavity
the pace accelerates with high tenacity
she passed over her venom plus lunch residue
i let her have my stubborn lodged leftover stew
:biggrin: :p
In addition to rhyming, you must have made quite a bit of effort to ensure there are exactly twelve syllables for every single line! *bows deeply*

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think you'll get anywhere with your ultimatum. Give it all you got, like ask ensd to live up to his moniker :p
He might just kena reverse constipation :eek:

It is not about what I got but I will report police. Losers behaviour is to hit below the belt to sexually harrass others when they can't win in debate or at work. And proven that these losers think they are entitled to do so without apology.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wholeheartedly accept the meaning of family bonding but not to the extent of the very young and old getting sick and dying from inconsiderate sinkie family members.

it's best for sinkies to be critical of their disgusting habits and 5000 year old culture to progress to the next level. otherwise 69.86% will continue to vote pap. it has to start somewhere, and it begins with self-examination of personal hygiene and consideration for others. :p

They will tell you that eating together, sharing saliva and germs have been so for centuries. It was good then, why not now? Cheers to Chairman Mao.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will tell you that eating together, sharing saliva and germs have been so for centuries. It was good then, why not now? Cheers to Chairman Mao.

In the past people don't eat that way, only the 'peasant class'...I grew up not eating that way & people I grew up too don't eat that way....there were certain etiquette & manners that had been completely erased in the current generation. Things like children are to be seen not heard, whereas now they are not only heard, seen misbehaving too. When the elders are in the hall, no children are supposedly to be there unless requested or given permission...no one is to eat, unless the head of the family eat first...

nowadays..it is ring a ring...the person bring the food & all eats like some, modern day 'cave people'....was glancing through the news, they are conducting DIALECT classes for the youngsters!!...they threw culture, etiquette out of the window, when the "baba" banned dialects. I still grimaces when I eat out, whether hawker centres, food courts or restaurants, looking at the 'peasants' mentality we have these days.