• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Did Farmer give any eggs to Pitram? Why not? So unfair

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That bayi has enough eggs. He has enough friends in the party who enriched themselves through cronyism. Proven in court!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Pitram take eggs would be corruption unless he's willing to blow the farmer or let him fuck?

The word is that from the 90 eggs, only 10 for family consumption. The other 80 is to stuff in her cheebye and asshole like anal beads.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1586770329365.png

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still waiting for my free eggs. Why no one give me eggs? Is it because I am not a PAP member?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The issue then becomes, who else is delivering extra food to her? The meat stall guy sending one pig to her home every week? Chicken seller sending over 10 chickens? Beef guy sending over 30 steak? Fish guy sending 2 baskets of crabs and prawns? Its fucking never ends, this kind of small shit kopi money corruption.

Last edited: