• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nigeria peaceful muslim cuts off Christian farmer’s hand for asking him to move his cattle away from his farm

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://saharareporters.com/2023/08...s-hand-after-asking-him-move-cattle-away-farm

A video of the incident seen by SaharaReporters on Friday shows a middle-aged man whose name was yet to be ascertained holding his severed hand.

The Plateau State Command of the Nigerian Police Force has said it arrested a herdsman identified as Abdulrahman Kaila for cutting off a farmer’s hand in the Lakushi community in the Shendam council area of the state.

A video of the incident seen by SaharaReporters on Friday shows a middle-aged man whose name was yet to be ascertained holding his severed hand.

He is overheard in the video telling some men that a Fulani herder cut off his hand because he asked him (herder) to move his cattle out of his farm.

The farmer who was seen bleeding profusely was then advised by the two men to go to the hospital for treatment while they report the incident to the police.

Meanwhile, an Intelligence gathering organisation, Eons Intelligence, disclosed on Friday that the herder had been arrested by the police.

The organisation which took to its Twitter handle to announce the arrest, gave the name of the victim as Jeremiah Yan.

The organisation wrote: “The operatives of Plateau State Police Command on 17th August 2023 arrested one Abdulrahman Kaila, a herder over cutting off a farmer’s hand on his farmland in Lakushi community, Shendam LGA, Plateau State.

“The information available indicated that the suspect had an altercation with the victim, Jeremiah Yan, on the issue of grazing cattle on his rice farming which resulted in cutting Jeremiah Yan’s hand on his farmland.”…

He quoted the suspect to have said during interrogation: “I was grazing when the farmer stopped me and asked me to go back as the area where I was grazing is a rice farm.

“When I got back, he complained that his farm was destroyed by the cattle. I then pushed the cattle and before you know it, we started quarrelling. While we were quarrelling, I didn’t know how I cut off his hand. I did it out of my wish.”

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://saharareporters.com/2023/08...s-hand-after-asking-him-move-cattle-away-farm

The Plateau State Command of the Nigerian Police Force has said it arrested a herdsman identified as Abdulrahman Kaila for cutting off a farmer’s hand in the Lakushi community in the Shendam council area of the state.

He is overheard in the video telling some men that a Fulani herder cut off his hand because he asked him (herder) to move his cattle out of his farm.

The farmer who was seen bleeding profusely was then advised by the two men to go to the hospital for treatment while they report the incident to the police.

Meanwhile, an Intelligence gathering organisation, Eons Intelligence, disclosed on Friday that the herder had been arrested by the police.

The organisation which took to its Twitter handle to announce the arrest, gave the name of the victim as Jeremiah Yan.

The organisation wrote: “The operatives of Plateau State Police Command on 17th August 2023 arrested one Abdulrahman Kaila, a herder over cutting off a farmer’s hand on his farmland in Lakushi community, Shendam LGA, Plateau State.

“The information available indicated that the suspect had an altercation with the victim, Jeremiah Yan, on the issue of grazing cattle on his rice farming which resulted in cutting Jeremiah Yan’s hand on his farmland.”…

He quoted the suspect to have said during interrogation: “I was grazing when the farmer stopped me and asked me to go back as the area where I was grazing is a rice farm.

“When I got back, he complained that his farm was destroyed by the cattle. I then pushed the cattle and before you know it, we started quarrelling. While we were quarrelling, I didn’t know how I cut off his hand. I did it out of my wish.”

Victim.jpg

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10...est-armed-herdsman-abuja-cutting-farmers-hand

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why is islam such a violent and cruel religion?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The false deity through his sole messenger, gives BRUTAL guidances to muslims:

Qur’an 5:38
As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is mighty, wise.”